Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
About 20 days from the beginning of my window, really hope my VIN comes soon! The wait is killing me
I saw on another thread that there's a MSLR Black/White sitting in inventory in Portland waiting for someone to buy it! Hey, that's my car!

I'm in the same boat, @2MuchLala! I'm hoping to see a VIN in the next few days and a delivery in mid-January here in the mid-west!

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
My tesla with 300 miles on it won't start anymore... I had to request roadside assistance.

5762ac28-9ea8-4254-b590-06b76d950464.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: fsabek and LiveSai
My tesla with 300 miles on it won't start anymore... I had to request roadside assistance.

View attachment 749669
Same thing happened to me after only fifty miles. Next day I took delivery on way to work. Had to get it Towed. Faulty rear drive unit inverter initially they said only inverter has to be replaced but then found out they replaced inverter and the entire rear drive unit. I lucked out both were in stock and got the fixed in one day. Others I heard had to wait weeks. I hope yours won’t take long. Very disappointing and frustrating

I've realized that when I open the Tesla app on my phone to check the EDD... I am simultaneously saying, "give me my *****ng car" in my head. I am comforted only that I am not saying this out loud. I do know that desperation has set in as I found myself wanting to respond to the above messages about issues with new cars by saying, "At this point, I'd take one that doesn't work". Anyway. I want my *****ng car!

I've realized that when I open the Tesla app on my phone to check the EDD... I am simultaneously saying, "give me my *****ng car" in my head. I am comforted only that I am not saying this out loud. I do know that desperation has set in as I found myself wanting to respond to the above messages about issues with new cars by saying, "At this point, I'd take one that doesn't work". Anyway. I want my *****ng car!
We are all on the same boat. :rolleyes:

Reactions: RxVanco and askewed
Well this was unexpected, but my dates moved up a tiny bit this AM. I was 1/9 - 2/6, but they moved up to 1/8 - 1/22 indicating a more solid January delivery hopefully.
That is the first good news I have seen in a while for earlier orders.

I am still hanging on to 1/7 - 2/4 for many weeks now. Maybe start seeing some of the early January Edd movements soon. Narrowing rather than pushing back preferred.

I am still hanging on to 1/7 - 2/4 for many weeks now. Maybe start seeing some of the early January Edd movements soon. Narrowing rather than pushing back preferred.
You’re a little ahead of my dates and I ordered slightly ahead of you. Also Midwest. Should be good news for both of us.

Don’t get your hopes up. Had Dec 21-dec31st, then dec 27-Dec 31st then dec 30- Dec 31st then now jan 6 to Feb 3rd. The dates always move on the second day of my EDD window. Your dates narrowing or widening means nothing

Reactions: Midwst modlS
Don’t get your hopes up. Had Dec 21-dec31st, then dec 27-Dec 31st then dec 30- Dec 31st then now jan 6 to Feb 3rd. The dates always move on the second day of my EDD window. Your dates narrowing or widening means nothing
I think those of us in TX with narrowing January dates is a good sign.

Agree though that that whole EOY/EOQ stuff y’all went through was totally ridiculous and was never going to happen.