Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 1151 blue/white/21 LR that has said February for a while now. I have been very much on the fence between a Plaid and LR, the deal is so good on the LR (15k vs 10k on the plaid). But I definitely want more than what my MYP could provide. Especially in the 40-80 range. And then all this talk about a headlight/taillight refresh, I think I'd have more heartburn sitting on a plaid vs a LR I got a smokin' deal on. First world problems...

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Got pushed again to Jan 11th to 25th. Everytime I get a day or two into my EDD it moves again.
I expect mine to be no earlier than these dates as well. I did have one person tell me about a month ago that I was scheduled for a Jan 16th delivery to the SC. I have no clue where they got that info and I haven’t been able to get any other person to tell me this, so it was a big strange to hear such a specific date.

“IF” that statement turns out to be true, then it would mean that I would get a VIN sometime around the Jan 10-Jan 12. If that happens, I need to go find out who that person was so that I can better understand what tool they used.

I expect mine to be no earlier than these dates as well. I did have one person tell me about a month ago that I was scheduled for a Jan 16th delivery to the SC. I have no clue where they got that info and I haven’t been able to get any other person to tell me this, so it was a big strange to hear such a specific date.

“IF” that statement turns out to be true, then it would mean that I would get a VIN sometime around the Jan 10-Jan 12. If that happens, I need to go find out who that person was so that I can better understand what tool they used.
That sounds like they told you your soft match date (changes just as much if not more frequently than EDD we see) or added a few days to your soft match date at the time and claimed it was your delivery date.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Got a VIN assigned. 6/17, white/white, LR, 19”, SF Bay Area, RN1151.

I'm going to be out of town until end of March, so I got my SA to reassign the VIN and to put my order on hold until then. Might as well delay for a couple months in hopes of taillights if I won't be able to drive until March.
That's the same config as mine! pass it on this way....

Got a VIN assigned. 6/17, white/white, LR, 19”, SF Bay Area, RN1151.

I'm going to be out of town until end of March, so I got my SA to reassign the VIN and to put my order on hold until then. Might as well delay for a couple months in hopes of taillights if I won't be able to drive until March.
this kind of stuff drives me crazy, stoked for you but infuriating I'm still getting pushed back.