Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys! I have achieved the impossible. I managed to get matched to an inventory car that matched my configuration exactly!!!!!
It was in transit to Dublin CA. The lady was super helpful and got me matched without price going up. $15k discount secured haha.

Those Red/White interior pop up in a blue moon haha.

I HAVE A VIN BABY!!!!
5YJSA1E58NF467

467 is a pretty new I hear

*Edit: EDD Jan 23 - 27
Please recommend lottery numbers. And congrats!!!!!!

Guys! I have achieved the impossible. I managed to get matched to an inventory car that matched my configuration exactly!!!!!
It was in transit to Dublin CA. The lady was super helpful and got me matched without price going up. $15k discount secured haha.

Those Red/White interior pop up in a blue moon haha.

I HAVE A VIN BABY!!!!
5YJSA1E58NF467

467 is a pretty new I hear

*Edit: EDD Jan 23 - 27
Did you have to pay an additional $2,000 for a transport?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
I just got a VIN!!!! NF467!
What a wait you had :-| I had RN11456 order date 2/28 and got mine September 24th. You ordered (roughly) five weeks after I did and got yours (forecasting outwards) about 16 weeks after me. No rhyme or reason but it is HAPPY TIMES when the VIN shows up ! I still get shivers and great memories of my gasp of air when the VIN showed up in my Javascript on the web portal so I feel ya !! ALL the waiting room pain goes away now .... but Tesla will test you further on moving EDDs ;-) and then delivery day arrives....

Same thing happened to me after only fifty miles. Next day I took delivery on way to work. Had to get it Towed. Faulty rear drive unit inverter initially they said only inverter has to be replaced but then found out they replaced inverter and the entire rear drive unit. I lucked out both were in stock and got the fixed in one day. Others I heard had to wait weeks. I hope yours won’t take long. Very disappointing and frustrating

well my car has been in the shop since my post (dec 27th). Supposedly they said it wasn't an inverter issue, they weren't too sure what the issue was so it went to engineering. Engineering stated it was a firmware bug (doesn't make sense as we're all running the same firmware), still don't know when I'll get my car back.

I keep bugging tesla to give me a loaner and they respond by "working on it" but still nothing. They try to supplement it by giving me 100 dollars uber credit for each day in the shop, which is not the same as having a car. The SA's give me minimal updates and it takes them a few days for them to respond to my messages, so definitely not a good experience so far.

I'm Richmond and 1151 and my new date range is 1/24-2/21. I'm definitely holding out for updated lights at this point.
By the way, one of the three plaids sitting on the lot was gone as of yesterday. Two left. Rest of the lot still mostly bare. The little gas station satellite lot totally empty. Im guessing truckloads will be arriving in the coming weeks to refill for pending orders