Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Pricing Changes on Model 3/Y

Hodgiebaby

Mar 10, 2021
Corona del Mar
Hell yes. You can walk away and lose only $100, so definitely the negotiating chips are in your hands and Tesla will likely rather you just take delivery than you walk away because of this. That is presuming the price change didn't already automatically happen for you.
My Y was being delivered to my house the morning the $2k was announced the night before. My husband called Tesla in TX, and they said no problem they adjusted our contract and would send a new contract showing the price difference.

HappyDude

Feb 7, 2021
Phoenix, AZ
I ordered before the 1k price drop, the price details still shows the 1k price drop but the order agreement pdf never changed. Hope they don't hit me with the increase

mrazndead

Oct 3, 2019
asdf
saw that pricing went up 500. glad i put my order in last week. my price is still locked in... i think they are anticipating the ev tax credit will pass later this year....

cdswm3

SR+
Jul 2, 2020
Canada
Anyone think the SR+ will get the LFP batteries in a slightly larger size with a little more range. that may be why the price increase was done. Maybe we will see the Y SR+ back with a slightly larger LFP battery also.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC