Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's not fun at all waiting 8 months. I'm already there. If I get mine in August it will be 10 months. Yet people who ordered after us are getting them on the east coast. I'm really trying to wrap my head around this, but there is no rationalization for this kind of treatment.
Maybe we should start having meetings. Tesla Anonymous to help get us through these moments of crisis

I doubt it's the money. They are missing out on my 10k FSD purchase, and that is almost pure profit.
agreed. I have seen some with no fsd ordered getting delivery. I was hopeful seeing some vins assigned but honestly having the exact same build with a slightly earlier order date and RN and being on same coast, it is more so infuriating. Happy for all that have gotten the email don't get me wrong but that one with exact config hits a little different

I see that you have gone for red. That seems to be an issue as well.

Red is part of my own problem, but we aren't seeing any Black/Black, MSM/Cream, or any of the other common combinations include 19 inch wheels.

From what I am seeing here, there have been zero 19" deliveries in ANY configuration. And that is weird.

VIN babyyyyyyyyyy! Came at 12:20 am last night. They workin overtime.

MS LR/blue/black/arachnids/FSD

delivery window: 6/26-6/30

Attachments

• 7EFDB22A-4A2A-47F6-8664-2C9AF263EFBD.jpeg
    7EFDB22A-4A2A-47F6-8664-2C9AF263EFBD.jpeg
    158.4 KB · Views: 68
if you ever test drove one or spoke to someone at a sales location, they are likely your SA...otherwise you can just call a location and ask.
Thanks! Never test drove actually... bought my Model 3 at the 2018 delivery event (so no SA), and ordered the Model S online... but I might just call the local Tesla showroom and try to see if they'd be willing to provide more info.

I am officially on the 7th level of frustration. I spoke with my SA today to reaffirm my interest in any LR that is rejected regardless of configuration. When I asked about my own order, she said that my car is in "production planning" but from what she can see of build slots through August 6th, my car (config in my signature line) isn't on there. So I'm looking at late August at the earliest for my car. She also said that delivery centers are networked so that info on rejected vehicles are circulated internally. They usually are snatched up in minutes, however. Now I wish I went with MSM and Arachnids.

I could have sworn some 19" got VINs yesterday
All listed either 'arachnids' or '21' . If you can find one, that would give me a ray of hope.

I am officially on the 7th level of frustration. I spoke with my SA today to reaffirm my interest in any LR that is rejected regardless of configuration. When I asked about my own order, she said that my car is in "production planning" but from what she can see of build slots through August 6th, my car (config in my signature line) isn't on there. So I'm looking at late August at the earliest for my car. She also said that delivery centers are networked so that info on rejected vehicles are circulated internally. They usually are snatched up in minutes, however. Now I wish I went with MSM and Arachnids.

That is really depressing. I'm just behind you in order date, and I've got a white interior which also seems to be a choke point. We've seen reds out there, it must be the 19in wheels.

Reactions: gadelrosario
All listed either 'arachnids' or '21' . If you can find one, that would give me a ray of hope.

That is really depressing. I'm just behind you in order date, and I've got a white interior which also seems to be a choke point. We've seen reds out there, it must be the 19in wheels.
I will dig. I even thought I recall seeing someone else post "nice to see 19's starting to get VINs"