Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022.20.17 installing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody know what the actual changes are with 2022.20.17 (FSD 10.69.2.2)? Release notes look same as for 2022.20.15 that I was on. Just FSD tweaks?

Just finished giving my car a nice mini detailing and it is rewarding me with a software upgrade.

C7EB4403-82B4-4296-B1C7-4B08DFF58010.jpeg

Anybody know what the actual changes are with 2022.20.17 (FSD 10.69.2.2)? Release notes look same as for 2022.20.15 that I was on. Just FSD tweaks?

Just finished giving my car a nice mini detailing and it is rewarding me with a software upgrade.

must be something in the air - did the same thing myself. Only disappointment was that the download wasn't finished in time to have it update while i did the wash and shine.

My 2022 Model S Plaid was on 22.20.8 until early this morning. Just installed 2022.20.17. WooHoo!!!
I have been waiting for this day since I bought my 2016 Model S90D with FSD. It was tough, waiting and watching since I have logged over 100,000 miles on regular FSD. I missed the earlier roll out, since I had bought the new Plaid, and missed the 100K rollout.
Went for a short drive this morning at 4:00AM and FSD Bets worked great. The only intervention was as it approached a curb that was out farther than the rest. It would have likely corrected, but I didn't want to risk it.
I am so happy I no longer have to drive with my 100 Safety Score always trying to find something to ding me!

Reactions: gregoryg
It also is possible that Tesla is now implementing the planned integration of the FSD Beta code into normal releases instead of having separate releases for FSD Beta. Perhaps everyone will start getting the code even though it is not yet enabled for some.