Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022.28.100 is out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
High version number releases like this are typically shipped on new cars and aren't actual versions pushed wide to the fleet. Their purpose is to keep the new car on a specific software version for 4-6 weeks to enable post-delivery issues to be sorted out on a static software version.

Yesterday we were out most of the day with a 500 + road trip. One of the Superchargers we stopped at, I cleaned the windshield. later on I was in town and maybe at a red light and engaged autopilot. The wipers came on and it also used the washer fluid. Karen and I looked at one another as if what the heck is this all about. She knows I never like using the wipers and washer fluid because well, the windshield looks crappy afterwards. Why this was a thing and why not long after I cleaned the windshield I have no idea. Now after typing this, maybe there was a bug near the camera. Really can't see that spot from inside the vehicle.

As a reference with our 2018 model X. When I would experiment with smart summon the wipers would always come on for a few passes but never use the fluid.