Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022.44.25.2 streaming favorites broken

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I came here to inquire about the same thing.

There used to be a "star" on the Streaming (Slacker) screen so you can save a channel to your favorites. After this latest update (Holiday), or maybe before?, the star is no longer there. Does anyone know how to save a channel to favorites?

Reactions: fiatlux and TimR
Yup, noticed tha same bug. Also, the Tesla Favorites Icon Tile graphic goes to generic with every update as well. You have to go to top stations, locate the nice looking tesla favorites tile tap it unstar and star it again in order to get the pretty tile back on your favorites streaming station. Anoying, but since they need to fix the star / favorite anyway , maybe they can fix this glitch as well.

Yes, I lost the ability to identify my Favorites on the streaming stations. I hope they fix this. I rely on it. I tried just holding on the station in the hopes that it would give me an option. There is nothing in the Owners Manual that addresses this.

Latest update seems to have broken marking a stream as a favorite. There used to be a star that you can click on. I no longer see it. Is anyone else having the same problem? Am I missing something?
Swipe left on the stream that is now in the lower left when your cars stats appear the music will move to the top of the map. You can add it to favorites there. If you swipe up instead you will be able to find anything you did not save as a favorite before the update.

Thanks this is a kludgy work around at best and too complicated to do while driving. But at least its there. I opened a service ticket to reoortbit and recommend you all to . So it gets addressed and added back.in on the screen it should be next.to the thumbs up and thumbs down

Reactions: VQTRVA