Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold 2022 Model S LR Red / Cream Interior. Only 300 Miles. - Boston

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You "own" and are "selling" a Model S Plaid......and you don't know what FSD is. 😒

(moderator edit)

Please post a photo of the cars information screen (second ask). Since your unaware of what FSD is, there is a chance it may have other features your unaware of....Homelink....enhanced autopilot to name a couple.

If I'm honest though......this sales thread has become more comic relief than anything. I eagerly await your response but hold on for a min..........🍿....ok...I'm ready.......go!

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did you get the idea this is a Plaid? It says LR in the title and in the bare bones information from the OP's first post. And it doesn't have the spoiler, the Plaid badge, carbon fiber trim or the seat piping.

It did not say LR in the original title. That was added I think. Post 3 asked if it was a Plaid or an LR.....and since im looking at getting a new Plaid....I have it on the brain. The pics also have a model 3 included so.......*shrug*. Bored with this thread anyway so im out.

No FSD or whatever you call it.

$99,000

Like to meet genius who teaches salespeople how to help customers, and questions about your over 90,000.
I think he's just messing with us.
1688585137972.png

Reactions: TLLMRRJ
lol, it's like I never left... before taking a break from Tesla a few years ago, these sort of threads were the most entertaining. Not sure what used to be more hilarious, the delusional sellers or the forum mall cops (not talking about the mods here, just to be clear :cool:) jumping in every single time.

I'm both happy and sad to see that the community did not grow up too much and is ready to provide many more hours of forum entertainment.