Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model S LR - Red with White interior. Ready to schedule delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I put in my reservation back in April 2021 before the crazy price increases.

Vehicle cost of $85,790 with the destination fee. In addition to the vehicle cost you pay taxes and your state registration fees to Tesla. For this car today you'd be paying 100k.

I'm asking $5000 for this reservation and would be willing to fly to your delivery center if it's doable over a weekend, and you pay my flight and hotel. Otherwise you can register you car in MA and pick it up with me here.

I know the details to swap the reservation.

I was going to use this for myself, but the delay forced me to grab a 3P. Now that I have a house hunt going on I don't want to add on this purchase until later. I had a buyer lined up, but he's been flaky.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220131-113137.png
    Screenshot_20220131-113137.png
    201.5 KB · Views: 183
I put in my reservation back in April 2021 before the crazy price increases.

Vehicle cost of $85,790 with the destination fee. In addition to the vehicle cost you pay taxes and your state registration fees to Tesla. For this car today you'd be paying 100k.

I'm asking $5000 for this reservation and would be willing to fly to your delivery center if it's doable over a weekend, and you pay my flight and hotel. Otherwise you can register you car in MA and pick it up with me here.

I know the details to swap the reservation.

I was going to use this for myself, but the delay forced me to grab a 3P. Now that I have a house hunt going on I don't want to add on this purchase until later. I had a buyer lined up, but he's been flaky.
Very interested if still available