Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model S VINs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you let them know you wanted a 22 VIN and they willingly released your VIN with no problems?
Also is your EDD pushed back or in front of queue again?
I did, just told them 22 being a month away i wanted to wait, was trying to figure out why their releasing 22 Y and 3's but not S yet, other than this post. Just checked my account and EDD was completely removed blank called service and they have to submit a request to “lift hold” and become eligible to rematch with a VIN, supposedly not loosing my place according to him, we’ll see. At least I’m still locked in at the 79,999 price 😁

Reactions: neadams99
well I'm a little upset now and feel a bit deceived by Tesla. First time contacting them, they had no issue putting my reservation "on hold" until i match with a 22 VIN, a few days later i rematch to a 21 VIN, call back explain the same exact thing, they once again say they put a "request to drop the VIN" still three days later, same 21 VIN. I called probably about 3-4 times explaining the situation like they have never heard or read any of the notes on my account. its absolutely astonishing how clueless they act. Today last rep from Tesla i spoke to claimed they had a meeting this morning saying now for people requesting to get their VIN re assigned could now potentially have their reservation canceled and subject to losing their place and re-pricing by Tesla. I find this so unfair as the first few times i spoke to them we were all on the same page, now since some "meeting" this morning everything has changed. I honestly might just take my reservation and re sell it

well I'm a little upset now and feel a bit deceived by Tesla. First time contacting them, they had no issue putting my reservation "on hold" until i match with a 22 VIN, a few days later i rematch to a 21 VIN, call back explain the same exact thing, they once again say they put a "request to drop the VIN" still three days later, same 21 VIN. I called probably about 3-4 times explaining the situation like they have never heard or read any of the notes on my account. its absolutely astonishing how clueless they act. Today last rep from Tesla i spoke to claimed they had a meeting this morning saying now for people requesting to get their VIN re assigned could now potentially have their reservation canceled and subject to losing their place and re-pricing by Tesla. I find this so unfair as the first few times i spoke to them we were all on the same page, now since some "meeting" this morning everything has changed. I honestly might just take my reservation and re sell it
Are you able to move your delivery location?
I changed mine recently to another delivery center. You might be able to just avoid dealing with those idiots

Reactions: SoCalDude
Are you able to move your delivery location?
I changed mine recently to another delivery center. You might be able to just avoid dealing with those idiots
no idea how to. majority of customer service is ran by these type of idiots. Im almost afraid to deal with these people in the future should any issues arise. taking delivery and selling the car due to 15K price difference might be what I will do if this is the type of treatment I get for purchasing an 80k+ car. absolute shame and embarrassment to tesla.

• Funny
Reactions: yo_chill
  • Model S Plaid
  • Pearl White Multi-Coat
  • 19" Tempest Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior with Carbon Fiber Décor
VIN contains NF459
Congrats !! You're gonna love the car.. I also live in New York and I'm very happy with the 19s. I had a few pot-hole incidents in the past few months and my 19s had no problems. If I went with 21s, I'm pretty sure I would have gotten at least 1 flat tire and maybe even a bent rim. The streets are shitt here.

Reactions: JakesterMcZap