Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 MS LR: Michelin CrossClimate 2 Tires Ok?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I live in Vancouver BC and wanted some good tires that I could use in all 4 seasons, Stumbled upon the Michelin CC2 and suffice it to say I was very impressed with it. Now I'm wondering if there would be any problems running on the MSLR with stock 19" rims.

Currently I have stock Pirelli PZero from the factory in the OEM staggered setup. 1010tires has the Michelin CC2 available in this size: Michelin 245/45R19 XL 102V 640-B-A

Would it be okay to install on the car in a square setup?

I was looking at those 2 days ago. Very interesting tire. Tire rack says they fit my 2020, and the are XL rated All Season Snow tires. Probably won't last 40K miles, but I am interested in wet, snow, and dry performance. These may fit the bill.

I live in Vancouver BC and wanted some good tires that I could use in all 4 seasons, Stumbled upon the Michelin CC2 and suffice it to say I was very impressed with it. Now I'm wondering if there would be any problems running on the MSLR with stock 19" rims.

Currently I have stock Pirelli PZero from the factory in the OEM staggered setup. 1010tires has the Michelin CC2 available in this size: Michelin 245/45R19 XL 102V 640-B-A

Would it be okay to install on the car in a square setup?
I have the same question about a square setup using Michelin CC2 255/45R19 104V XL, 640 BA. The tire looks great. Is the square setup OK?

I am also thinking about the Michelin CC2 for my 2020 S, square 19" setup. It looks like you lose some energy efficiency, but the tires seem to handle snow, wet, dry, winter, summer very well. The useful range of the tire life is apparently not that great (20k to 25k miles), but I really don't care about that.