Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 MYP 90% Range

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can get the 303 as posted if you drive like an old lady if you drive 50 mph with no ac, fan or heat all accessories shut off. But if you go those speeds , you may get run off the road. Just enjoy the car. Charge at home at offpeak hours for maximum savings.

my testing was 5-10 mph over limit. But following flow of traffic too. Standard mode (not chill), fan and music ON. As long as you don't keep trying to test your 0-60 time, you will be fine. I step on it when I have to, especially getting onto the freeway. Or cutting off slower drivers. But u get my point. Its really depend on how you drive. U keep having too much fun, you will not get anywhere near EPA and ppl bitch about their range. But again, I have on 19" wheels. If 21", no way u can get under 270 wh/mi. Well, u can but u really need to be gentle on the throttle.

I used to own a Prius before my MYP. Prius drivers are known to be slow. I have never really noticed any Tesla being slow. I loved how u can slow down and play around with ur efficiency or just get loose and have some fun. Never get old stepping on it!

but yea, just enjoy the car and charge at home. U get the best of two world. :)