Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Order to delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hi to all
i am from israel and i have order this model y.
does anyone know whice ship come to israel with model y from berlin at this EDD?

hsifrifbiwr.jpg

Have you got a VIN? Sign into your Tesla account and use:
this is what i get :

{"code":200,"data":{"countryCode":"IL","vehicleList":[{"year":"","model":"my","vin":"","rn":"RN116900913","countryCode":"IL","imageUrl":"https://static-assets.tesla.com/v1/...4,$MDLY,$WY19B,$MTY09,$STY5S,$CPF0&bkba_opt=1","orderStatus":"BOOKED","orderSubstatus":"_Z","isFoundersSeries":false,"isDeliveredOrPostDelivered":false,"isPaymentPending":false,"isReferralWinner":false,"isCoowner":false,"esignStatus":null,"isCommercialCaptive":false}],"enterpriseOrderList":[],"energyProductList":[],"chargingNotification":false,"BMLNotifications":[null],"coownerNotification":false,"referralCode":"","showUpgradesFlag":false},"message":"success","success":true}

so i think no?

Reactions: Toblerone
this is what i get :

{"code":200,"data":{"countryCode":"IL","vehicleList":[{"year":"","model":"my","vin":"","rn":"RN116900913","countryCode":"IL","imageUrl":"https://static-assets.tesla.com/v1/...4,$MDLY,$WY19B,$MTY09,$STY5S,$CPF0&bkba_opt=1","orderStatus":"BOOKED","orderSubstatus":"_Z","isFoundersSeries":false,"isDeliveredOrPostDelivered":false,"isPaymentPending":false,"isReferralWinner":false,"isCoowner":false,"esignStatus":null,"isCommercialCaptive":false}],"enterpriseOrderList":[],"energyProductList":[],"chargingNotification":false,"BMLNotifications":[null],"coownerNotification":false,"referralCode":"","showUpgradesFlag":false},"message":"success","success":true}

so i think no?
No vin = no ship.
I’m not the boss, but perhaps come back and ask when you have a vin assigned.
Currently there’s nothing to track for you.

But how reliable is the info that the car will come from Berlin? If that's the case, that changes quite a bit for the continent (can't imagine only Israel will be served by Giga Berlin). And this is no performance model...

that doesn't seem to work for me as I get {"code":401,"data":null,"message":"Missing token!","success":false} Perhaps I'm doing something wrong?

However if I view the source code on my Mac (cmd+alt+u) and then cmd-f entering LRW in the search box then I can see my VIN
Log into your Tesla account then go the url giving you the error without logging out of your Tesla account. That error you’re seeing is saying you’re logged out of your Tesla account.

Reactions: Toblerone
But how reliable is the info that the car will come from Berlin? If that's the case, that changes quite a bit for the continent (can't imagine only Israel will be served by Giga Berlin). And this is no performance model...
That’s what I was trying to establish.

Someone yesterday from Sweden had a Berlin VIN assigned for a MYLR, so it’s starting to happen for non-P non-German orders.