Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023.26.7 update (sounds and hvac fan)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since this new update (which I’m enjoying overall), I noticed that all the chimes in the car have gotten significantly quieter despite joe mode being turned off. Unfortunately the incoming ringtone remains very loud.

I also noticed the automatic hvac fan fluctuates in speed regardless of wether or not I’m in a call.

Has anyone found solutions to these or are they intentional? Thank you!

Since this new update (which I’m enjoying overall), I noticed that all the chimes in the car have gotten significantly quieter despite joe mode being turned off. Unfortunately the incoming ringtone remains very loud.

I also noticed the automatic hvac fan fluctuates in speed regardless of wether or not I’m in a call.

Has anyone found solutions to these or are they intentional? Thank you!
Have not driven since my update. But I’ll be sure to look out for these and report back.

Yes, the seat belt chime is remarkably muted. The fan speed lowering for phone calls is nice. Finally, the scratchy audio is fixed, which they broke 5 months ago.

I have removed my wifi connection, and will refuse future SW updates.

Yes, the seat belt chime is remarkably muted. The fan speed lowering for phone calls is nice. Finally, the scratchy audio is fixed, which they broke 5 months ago.

I have removed my wifi connection, and will refuse future SW updates.
Keep in mind, that if you do so, they can refuse service and to warranty things if something breaks. Or at a minimum, they will force you to update to the latest version before troubleshooting the car. In my experience, they didn't ask me, they just force-updated the car. So good luck holding onto that version.