Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023.44.30.2 downloaded to 100%, then poof, gone.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys
There was def a problem with MY and 30.1
Just started downloading 44.30.5
Holiday has restarted
1703354390456.jpeg

2021 m3p. seems I'm not alone. This is all happening to me as well. Download gets to 100%. Stuck there. Car resets sometimes do nothing, sometimes says car is up to date. I submitted a ticket for it yesterday, no word yet. Hope we all get unstuck soon!
Nothing you can do
I think with the 44.30.1 pull
All of these vehicles had to be requeued for updating
Mine is done finally

I have this same situation with 2023.44.30.8. Its been trying to download and getting stuck at 100%. Service Ticket opened and SC Tech remotely removed and readded the download to my queue few times but no joy. Not sure what to do at this time. Downside of this situation is that while the car is stuck at 100% trying to download the update it does not go to sleep and consume 3-4 times the usual idle power.

I have this same situation with 2023.44.30.8. Its been trying to download and getting stuck at 100%. Service Ticket opened and SC Tech remotely removed and readded the download to my queue few times but no joy. Not sure what to do at this time. Downside of this situation is that while the car is stuck at 100% trying to download the update it does not go to sleep and consume 3-4 times the usual idle power.

I had that with a previous release but 30.8 is installed and holding on all 3x Teslas

Reactions: OldManCan
Nothing you can do
I think with the 44.30.1 pull
All of these vehicles had to be requeued for updating
Mine is done finally
Oh ya def consum
Oh ya def consumes more power when not in use. The ticket worked for me. They pushed it through no problem. On the 30.8 now.

Reactions: OldManCan