Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023.6.8 causing Apple Music explicit song issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Rafi A

Mar 13, 2023
NJ
Updated to 2023.6.8 and now my "Explicit" rated songs from my playlist is unplayable and greyed out. Anyone have a fix for this ? I checked my Apple Music preferences and I dot now have explicit content blocking 'ON' and on my iPhone everything seems to work just fine.

2023 MY explicit content on UI is off which should not be a factor with Apple Music - trying to see if any one else is have this issue , looked out and in several times and seems to be the same issue.

Thanks

Just discovered that there is a fix for this. Still not finding a lot of solutions on the internet so thought I’d post this. This had driven me crazy for a long time so thrilled to FINALLY have a fix. Setting can be found by sliding up on the Media / Song in bottom left of screen and then clicking on the Equalizer icon. From there go to the Audio Settings -> Options and there’s a toggle switch for “Explicit Content Affects: Streaming, Apple Music. “

Just discovered that there is a fix for this. Still not finding a lot of solutions on the internet so thought I’d post this. This had driven me crazy for a long time so thrilled to FINALLY have a fix. Setting can be found by sliding up on the Media / Song in bottom left of screen and then clicking on the Equalizer icon. From there go to the Audio Settings -> Options and there’s a toggle switch for “Explicit Content Affects: Streaming, Apple Music. “
Yeah! This worked… I just got a model 3 in July, ive had this issue since then and i check the forums every now and then for a fix. You just made my purchase complete. Thanks man!

Thanks. This has bugged me for a long time too. Simple thing buried deep in a place that’s not so obvious.

Thanks for this!
This has been bugging me since I enabled apple music.
My iCloud profile didn't have explicit restrictions enabled but yet I could not find how to get this working/fixed but a search revealed your post.
Thank you for sharing and saving me further headache. 🙏