Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just had the update last night, and this morning found out my driver's profile was deleted again!

This was the second time it happened after the OTA update.
Did anyone else experience the same issue? Is there a way I can restore my driver's profile?

2023.6.8 installed on my Feb 2022 MSLR today. It took 50 minutes. The release notes only said a new language and talked about heated yolk tied to climate control. However, more than that had to be installed. It took 50 min and there was a lot of whirring under the car. Also there is a new graphic of the car in the middle of the screen when the door is opened. That's a new welcome screen according to NotATeslaApp. I was really hoping to get Zoom meeting capability. Ha ha, just kidding, no more meetings for me.View attachment 919977
Can you confirm that remote venting of windows still works? I know it will be broken someday...

Has anyone seen these changes in this update, and if so, tried them out?...

2023.6.8 Release Notes

Climate System Warming Up

In situations where your vehicle is waiting for the air in the HVAC system to warm up before turning on the fan, your vehicle will now display ‘Warming Up’ above the cabin temperature.

Browser​

The vehicle's browser has been updated. Tesla’s browser was previously based on Chrome version 102, which was released in the summer of 2022.

It is now based on a more recent release, version 109, which contains various bug fixes and support for newer web standards.

Has anyone seen these changes in this update, and if so, tried them out?...

2023.6.8 Release Notes

Climate System Warming Up

In situations where your vehicle is waiting for the air in the HVAC system to warm up before turning on the fan, your vehicle will now display ‘Warming Up’ above the cabin temperature.

Browser​

The vehicle's browser has been updated. Tesla’s browser was previously based on Chrome version 102, which was released in the summer of 2022.

It is now based on a more recent release, version 109, which contains various bug fixes and support for newer web standards.
Yes, can confirm it displays “warming up” now.

Since update to 2023.6.8, the energy consumption graph shows crazy numbers, like 400 Wh/mile, whereas the odometer shows ~235. The latter is almost surely right, given the weather and mode of driving. Anyone else seeing this? (2021 M3LR)
Yes same here. My graph is crazy high. All other indicators appear normal. I've seen other reports of it too. Not too concerned.

Same problem here. Put in a service request with Tesla and they recommended waiting 30 to 45 days for the new algorithm to normalize. I am guessing we will have to wait until a new update come out to fix the problem.