Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Model X Stereo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, I have ordered a 2023 Model x Plaid and am curious to know if anyone knows if the stereo is the same for the base and plaid models? I plan to upgrade the speakers, add amps for them and also add a subwoofer that is bigger than the 8" it comes with.

My second question would be, does anyone have info on the speakers sizes, locations, and if anyone makes a kit for this?

Hello, I have ordered a 2023 Model x Plaid and am curious to know if anyone knows if the stereo is the same for the base and plaid models? I plan to upgrade the speakers, add amps for them and also add a subwoofer that is bigger than the 8" it comes with.

My second question would be, does anyone have info on the speakers sizes, locations, and if anyone makes a kit for this?
Audio is the same, LR and Plaid. There are 22 speakers and 960 watts. I would spend some time listening before planning any upgrades. It is pretty awesome, IMO. Rumor has it, Dolby Atmos is coming, content likely provided by Apple Music, and others.

Upvote 0
Audio is the same, LR and Plaid. There are 22 speakers and 960 watts. I would spend some time listening before planning any upgrades. It is pretty awesome, IMO. Rumor has it, Dolby Atmos is coming, content likely provided by Apple Music, and others.
One thing I neglected to mention, is it includes the Active Noise Cancellation feature. Its effectiveness might be questionable, but it is a feature of system.

Reactions: NJturtlePower
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Apple Music has been available for quite some time (since mid 2023 anyway). You do have to select it inside media sources. No mention yet of anything Atmos related.

I'm sure once ATMOS is enabled for the very first streaming service that already supports it outside of Tesla, there will be some sort of press release from Tesla or it'll just appear on their website.

Upvote 0
Kinda on topic, but one of the most impressive installs I’ve seen on an MX. Log into Facebook

1707763733005.png

Reactions: towndrunk
Upvote 0