Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Model Y Custom Order Wait Time

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR :
OD 1/13 for a 7 seater
EDD1 Feb-Mar
Feb 8th updated configuration to 5 seater
EDD2 Mar-May
02/15 Added registeration
EDD3 April-Jun

Seems like Tesla is lookking to push your odd for any little change you make :(

Now no gurantee I would be eligible for 7500 rebate after March and may have to cancel if I don't :(
There is one available for pickup in Springfield, NJ

I'm in Seattle and would be interested in connecting with you. Just trying to reconcile the price...does the order include 20 inch tires? I ordered an MYLR on Feb. 5 in midnight silver / black interior / 19 inch Gemini wheels, but your color combination could work for us. I couldn't figure how to PM you through this platform; am I missing something?
My bad, price is $54,990 (not 44,990).

MYLR midnight silver, induction wheels, 5-seater. Custom order right after they announced the price cuts.
I have the assigned VIN, my delivery estimate window began a few days ago, and keeps changing daily with the days. Now, it is Feb. 19-26.
I'm in NM, it's a Fremont VIN.
Any insight on the moving delivery target? Transport delays?
Entered VIN in factory build date tool and nothing came up...

MYLR midnight silver, induction wheels, 5-seater. Custom order right after they announced the price cuts.
I have the assigned VIN, my delivery estimate window began a few days ago, and keeps changing daily with the days. Now, it is Feb. 19-26.
I'm in NM, it's a Fremont VIN.
Any insight on the moving delivery target? Transport delays?
Entered VIN in factory build date tool and nothing came up...
P.S., daily date-range change has been going on for about a week. I originally had a March EDD range, then I got a VIN and a February range that began at 10-17 (I think) and just keeps moving back day by day. Sold my S yesterday, so hope this isn't false hope it's happening any day now...

P.S., daily date-range change has been going on for about a week. I originally had a March EDD range, then I got a VIN and a February range that began at 10-17 (I think) and just keeps moving back day by day. Sold my S yesterday, so hope this isn't false hope it's happening any day now...
P.P.S. VIN assigned February 4. Ordered Jan 20, updated to induction wheels on Jan 21.

My VIN

Yep: got a text. I checked the app: My VIN is a Fremont build. my order is Blue/Black so maybe the white interior is the difference?
My car arrived (carrier direct) today.

I hadn't actually seen the 'new' console until today. FWIW, the 'basket' that was in the armrest console on my 21 Y is no longer part of the build. that was my only real surprise to me.

I did post elsewhere, but i'll repeat here, I did have to put in a service ticket to get the PPF and mud flaps that are supposed o be on 'northern' cars.

Reactions: chobra