Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Model Y Custom Order Wait Time

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"isNotMatchedToRa00Vin": true, "showUssRemovalDisclaimer": false, "AppointmentDetails": null, "EstimateDelivery": { "copyOverride": "Estimated Delivery: March 06 - March 31", "message": "Delivery timing will update based on configuration availability. We will reach out to schedule your delivery when your VIN is assigned." }

So found further on the internal tesla api that copyOverride is just the general EDD (less accurate estimate and grouping). Apparently, we'll need isNotMatchedToRa00Vin to be false so that it's been soft matched to a VIN even if there's no VIN necessarily assigned. Guessing the copyOverride attribute is to help deter canceled orders for the quarter so they can try to hit it and/or utilize sunk cost fallacy haha.

Hi everyone. I finally got my VIN. So excited.. I was on this forum every day. You guys are fantastic. I hope everyone gets their delivery as expected. Here is my info..

Order: MYLR MSM/Black/5 Seats/19"
OD: 1/21 11PM ET, completed profile on 1/22 (order agreement says 1/21 OD)
Original EDD: Feb-Mar
Updated EDD: Mar 15 - Mar 31
Tesla Location: Springfield, NJ 07081

Feb 19 2023: Changed order to MYP | MSM | Black and White Premium Interior
Feb 20 2023: Changed order to MYLR | MSM | Black and White Premium Interior | 7 Seat

Feb 22 2023: Received VIN. Fremont build.
Updated EDD: Mar 8 - Mar 15

I applied for a loan from United Teletech Financial FCU. It's approved for 3.625% 48 months.

Hi everyone. I finally got my VIN. So excited.. I was on this forum every day. You guys are fantastic. I hope everyone gets their delivery as expected. Here is my info..

Feb 20 2023: Changed order to MYLR | MSM | Black and White Premium Interior | 7 Seat

I applied for a loan from United Teletech Financial FCU. It's approved for 3.625% 48 months.
Congrats. I ordered a week prior, white interior (blue) and still no VIN - Long Island.

Jan 21: Placed order for MYLR/Blue/Black/Tow
Jan 24: EDD updated to 3/7 - 3/31
Feb 12: Updated to MYP/Blue/Black/Tow
Feb 14: EDD updated to 3/25 - 3/31

Strongly considering canceling the order altogether given how many people with later order dates than me have significantly earlier delivery windows. Feel incredibly disrespected right now.
Well, I didn't cancel the order. I was surprised to check the app this morning and see the EDD update to 3/3 - 3/31. I was even more surprised to check this afternoon and see the EDD update to 2/26 - 3/7, AND I have a VIN now!

Good luck to you. I am based out of NJ too. My OD is 01/18 , White with White interior. Still no change in delivery (Feb-March). I used the same credit union for financing. They have a deal if you refinance then they will give you 2 pts lower to your financed rate with 3.5 cap. I am working with lady name Geetha and she assured me 3.5 APR. Waiting for vin and delivery. lemme know if you need more info.

With the recent price drop and tax credit eligibility I am seriously considering ordering a model y, color blue, 19” wheels. Does anyone know the approximate current wait time for delivery if an order is placed now? I would also welcome any information on the Tesla delivery process as it is a bit unclear to me. I am in Kentucky where I do not believe Tesla has a store location.
Approximately three months for the long range, Model Y. If you are in California

not sure entirely - someone in the know can correct me, but I think it started first for canadian cars but some northern states it now applies. I think if you take delivery (from) a northern state Tesla installed the PPF and (front only?) mud flaps prior to delivery. my car was delivered from NJ to NH and NJ is 'outside of the region in question' (to quote my advisor).
Picked up in NJ yesterday and I got the same response. So no mud flaps. No matrix lights ofcourse for Austin build only. Most cutomers build was Freemont as they were picking it up. One customer told me Austin built had newer motor than Freemont build but when I asked SA he said no. Anyway so far didn't find any big issues so happy so far.

Picked up in NJ yesterday and I got the same response. So no mud flaps. No matrix lights ofcourse for Austin build only. Most cutomers build was Freemont as they were picking it up. One customer told me Austin built had newer motor than Freemont build but when I asked SA he said no. Anyway so far didn't find any big issues so happy so far.
Post pics! Congrats on the delivery!

Reactions: K13fitted
Please. It's Fremont.