Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update on my comment of 12/12/2023.

I just received my VIN and the estimate delivery date changed to 12th Jan - 24th Jan.

I check my VIN with HOEGH TRAPPER but there is no match. So I'm guessing MORNING CHAMPION?
Exactly, there are no more ships possible. MORNING CHAMPION is already sailing the Atlantic Ocean with ETA in Zeebrugge January 2.

Attachments

• IMG_20231229_133810.jpg
    IMG_20231229_133810.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 39
Just got my VIN too, I assume this means they are calculating a delivery date? I’m in ROI too.
View attachment 1004058
This is likely the acceptance of no ultrasonic sensors. After you accept this you should see your delivery date and VIN.

M3 RWD Stealth Grey with White interior UK - Ordered Dec 2 - I'm so jealous of everyone getting their VINS, Should I expect my VIN in the next couple days?
Had a VIN previously but now in the same boat as you (pardon the pun 😆) so don't worry! Tesla reps have reassured delivery in January / February. Hoping we'll get an assignment soon!

M3H - My Vi and Reg has now been added also with a date of 21st Jan to 5th feb delivery date. This was after my delivery date and vin was pulled on 13th Dec. Let’s hope they don’t pull them again I heard someone got issued yesterday same and taken away again today so who knows what’s happening

Let's go with an update...

MORNING CHAMPION, is sailing across the Atlantic Ocean bound for Zeebrugge on January 2nd. It seems that he definitely did not unload all the cars in Barcelona, since delivery dates in northern European countries have been delayed.

TITUS Southampton 18 Jan & Zeebrugge 20 Jan. Sailing through the Indian Ocean near Madagascar towards the Cape of Good Hope.

DON JUAN, Brisbane Dec 29, is confirmed by Australian buyers to be transporting at least M3.

HOEGH TRAPPER, Zeebrugge 9 Jan. Yesterday it was confirmed that he transports a batch of Teslas by a fellow forum member. If you have a VIN assigned and want to check if your car is transported by this ship, search for it through this link...

Cargo Tracking | RoRo tracking | Höegh Autoliners

It is currently in Piraeus, Greece, its next destination will be Malta December 31 before heading towards Zeebrugge.

HOEGH DETROIT, Zeebrugge 22 Jan. Sailing through the Indian Ocean towards the Cape of Good Hope. At the moment, there is no confirmation that it transports Teslas and I don't have much hope either, however, if someone who is waiting for a car in a country in northern Europe and has a VIN, they can check if their car is on said ship through the following link ...

Cargo Tracking | RoRo tracking | Höegh Autoliners

If any search is successful, please report it.

GLOVIS SUMMIT, another ship sailing through the Indian Ocean towards the Cape of Good Hope. Its final destination is Barcelona, where it will arrive on January 19. Yesterday, VINs began to arrive in Spain and they could come from this ship, but it is not yet confirmed.

MORNING CECILIE, after a short stopover in Gunsan, South Korea, left for Singapore and will then leave for Brazil. No downloads of Teslas have been reported.

VIKING PASSAMA, departed from the North Port of Shanghai on December 23 and after a brief stop in the South Korean port of Masan, headed to Brisbane. ETA January 7. At the moment it is not confirmed if she transports Teslas.

This is what the South Port of Shanghai looks like today. I estimate around 7000 cars. In Wu Wa's last video a couple of days ago you could see that the cars he showed were LHD.

However, the marked area on the left was empty of cars on December 24 and today it is full, that is more than 2000 cars that could be RHD, since soon, on January 8, the BESS will arrive and load cars bound for Southampton February 13 & Zeebrugge February 16.

Attachments

• IMG_20231229_171212.jpg
    IMG_20231229_171212.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20231229_171126.jpg
    IMG_20231229_171126.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20231229_170927.jpg
    IMG_20231229_170927.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: ringi
Just checked and I've been given a VIN again following the VIN removal, but interestingly, the VIN is different to the one I had before. No registration yet but delivery window 21 Jan - 05 Feb.
My vin was also different, was surprised to see the Reg. so you should probably get yours soon I imagine. I’m just hoping they don’t pull it again only time will tell I guess