Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the head scratcher for me, my hidden vin aligned with Morning Cello (near sg) my delivery slot again with Cello (suez) based on previous posts yet my delivery is the 24th and ships scheduled to arrive later have earlier delivieries is making me doubt that - Tesla will not confirm ship or if it’s already in the UK only that it arrives in Manchester the day before I collect it - could it still be at sea?
I think that delivery slots scheduled from W/C 19th December is probably from Grande Halifax

My delivery date is Dec 15th, Tesla chat confirmed yesterday that the car is at the port so has just landed in the UK.
Two days ago Tesla Trafford looked to be almost totally full of cars. Today perhaps 2/3 to 3/4 full ( guessing from a quick look from the slip road to the side ).
Perhaps so many have arrived at the port that that the deliveries can only be brought up gradually.

What about a 16th collection from Bluewater

LRWYHCFS5PC5889…. Vin

Would that alread be at Southampton?
I would have thought your car would already be in Southampton if your collection is scheduled on 16th Dec as Grande Halifax (the next ship into the UK) doesn’t dock until 17th Dec. I would however contact Tesla to confirm if your collection date is still valid and if the car is already in the UK.

I would have thought your car would already be in Southampton if your collection is scheduled on 16th Dec as Grande Halifax (the next ship into the UK) doesn’t dock until 17th Dec. I would however contact Tesla to confirm if your collection date is still valid and if the car is already in the UK.
Cheers, I’ll jump on chat and check, as earlier in This thread G Halifax was due 15th

Reactions: RikeshP
Status of G POSEIDON and TOKYO CAR at 16:16 UTC on Sunday 11 December:

G POSEIDON arrived at Antwerpen Anchorage yesterday at 08:02 UTC+1 and is still at anchor about 20 nautical miles northwest of Zeebrugge.

TOKYO CAR arrived at Zeebrugge today at 12:51 UTC+1 and is moored in the inner port.

Attachments

• 2468849B-C89A-4CA4-ABA9-9AAF13D0D889.jpeg
    2468849B-C89A-4CA4-ABA9-9AAF13D0D889.jpeg
    47 KB · Views: 109
I have a delivery date of 21st Dec. The car needs to get to NEC on 20th Dec to make that delivery date - struggling to see how they will make the delivery date now that Grande Halifax is due on 18th Dec (getting the car all prepped and delivered to NEC by 20th Dec).
06:30 am into Southampton on the 18th. It’s only a few hours drive from Southampton to Birmingham, should be fine for the 21st

I have delivery scheduled for 24th Dec at Trafford centre. I have long believed my car is on THRUXTON which has now been anchored off Koper for over a day now after going in circles before reaching that point. i am fully expecting my delivery may be delayed. Could anyone else with Dec 24th. delivery ask Tesla if their car is also on THRUXTON ? Does anyone know how long it takes to sail from Koper to Southampton if that is indeed the next leg?

I have delivery scheduled for 24th Dec at Trafford centre. I have long believed my car is on THRUXTON which has now been anchored off Koper for over a day now after going in circles before reaching that point. i am fully expecting my delivery may be delayed. Could anyone else with Dec 24th. delivery ask Tesla if their car is also on THRUXTON ? Does anyone know how long it takes to sail from Koper to Southampton if that is indeed the next leg?
I’m collecting the same day same locations and they confirmed Grande Halifax yesterday, they said they are not expecting any delays.

Reactions: Frankcjd
Ok, I rang and got a call back and was asked who told me I my car was on the THRUXTON and that they were not allowed to do that and my caller would not, absolutely not tell me which ship my car was on. She said that It would be delivered when they said it would be or maybe they would contact me to pick it up earlier if the boat arrived earlier. They can’t tell me the boat for ‘security reasons’. So I have given up the idea of storming it and stealing spare Teslas.. sigh..

• Funny
Reactions: navguy12 and M3UK
Ok, I rang and got a call back and was asked who told me I my car was on the THRUXTON and that they were not allowed to do that and my caller would not, absolutely not tell me which ship my car was on. She said that It would be delivered when they said it would be or maybe they would contact me to pick it up earlier if the boat arrived earlier. They can’t tell me the boat for ‘security reasons’. So I have given up the idea of storming it and stealing spare Teslas.. sigh..
No idea, THRUXTON has never been suggested to be carrying Tesla's by anyone that I can see on this forum other than you - it's not on the tracker, MR M said he didn't think any Teslas were on it did Tesla ever tell you it was on THRUXTON?

If they did then that's where it is, if not then it's not on THRUXTON.

Based on your delivery date it's on GRANDE HALIFAX like mine and a few other forum goers.

Reactions: Frankcjd and Jon_UK
Status
Not open for further replies.