Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
wait… so they don’t schedule delivery on the website? Well if that’s the case then heck yeah! Btw, according to my calculations the ship should dock on July 3rd (97 percent sure). So hopefully we’ll be getting our cars soon!
At the moment her scheduled ETA remains 08 Jul however you will recall that I was a bit surprised by this as I reckoned she could arrive around 2 or 3 Jul. At her current speed she should arrive on 4 Jul but that does not mean a berth is available for her to unload. So, although she might arrive on 4 Jul she may have to wait until 08 Jul to dock. Clearly a whole load of road transporters will have been booked in advance too and so even if she does dock early it doesn't mean that you will get your car earlier.
Just be aware of what I posted a few days ago. You can track the ship HERE
VS.png

Last edited:
Hi All, I've ordered a MYLR on the 22nd June, UK. Will I be waiting until Aug/Sept (end Q) or do you think they will start getting availability in July?
None of my spec are showing as in stock or coming soon on the Tesla website.
I would imagine you will get delivery in Q3.
Tesla UK usually demand a big shipment to coincide with the new plate in Sep.

Do you think with a edd of July 2nd-16th, I will get my schedule delivery link on the 2nd?
I'm not sure how Tesla Canada work but since it's the beginning of the quarter I don't believe they will be in any rush.
It all depends when the ship is planned to dock and when the car transporters are booked.
In the UK the cars are prepped on the dockside before loading on to the transporters.
There is quite a bit of organisation in unloading the ship and parking the cars such that specific VINs can be quickly located to undergo the prep process for onward shipment.

Reactions: Bob123
That is interesting though, for my Model 3 ordered in The Netherlands I had an EDD of 28-30 June which now moved to 30 June - 14 July. I already received a VIN at June 7th, and the latest update from Tesla reps was that my car was still underway to Zeebrugge and they expected it July 8th. With all the information here, I’m unable to match it with anything that is underway right now, any thoughts?

That is interesting though, for my Model 3 ordered in The Netherlands I had an EDD of 28-30 June which now moved to 30 June - 14 July. I already received a VIN at June 7th, and the latest update from Tesla reps was that my car was still underway to Zeebrugge and they expected it July 8th. With all the information here, I’m unable to match it with anything that is underway right now, any thoughts?
Try inputting your VIN HERE.
HOEGH CHIBA may be the ship
Let me know.....

I'm not sure how Tesla Canada work but since it's the beginning of the quarter I don't believe they will be in any rush.
It all depends when the ship is planned to dock and when the car transporters are booked.
In the UK the cars are prepped on the dockside before loading on to the transporters.
There is quite a bit of organisation in unloading the ship and parking the cars such that specific VINs can be quickly located to undergo the prep process for onward shipment.
Will I get it faster if the port is right next to the delivery centre?

Will I get it faster if the port is right next to the delivery centre?
You would like to think so..
Last year I collected my MYLR from the UK dockside delivery centre in Southampton. I was their 1st delivery in Q3 and got the car 4 days after arrival. Having said that, car transporters were leaving the docks the day after the ship's arrival.

Did that earlier, and tried it again now, but sadly doesn’t return any results (made sure to copy-paste).

If it makes sense, estimated build date of the VIN that I have was May 24th (according to Tesla-Info)
Another suspect ship is GOLD KOCHAV which arrived in Zeebrugge this morning. This ship has a history of being chartered by Tesla and she left Shanghai on 28 May. I didn't see any VIN shower I could associate with this ship's departure.
She is currently docked at the ICO terminal in Zeebrugge which is the usual Tesla terminal, but I would want to see more evidence than that!

UPDATE I have just had a report of a trainload of about 250 Teslas on a train heading through Belgium this evening. The lack of MIG colours suggests it's a shipment from China.
Further update: There may have been some quicksilver cars on the train which would suggest the cars were actually MIG. (I'm also slightly confused about the direction the train was heading - to me it sounds like the train was heading to the port)

Last edited:
Another suspect ship is GOLD KOCHAV which arrived in Zeebrugge this morning. This ship has a history of being chartered by Tesla and she left Shanghai on 28 May. I didn't see any VIN shower I could associate with this ship's departure.
She is currently docked at the ICO terminal in Zeebrugge which is the usual Tesla terminal, but I would want to see more evidence than that!

UPDATE I have just had a report of a trainload of about 250 Teslas on a train heading through Belgium this evening. The lack of MIG colours suggests it's a shipment from China.
Further update: There may have been some quicksilver cars on the train which would suggest the cars were actually MIG. (I'm also slightly confused about the direction the train was heading - to me it sounds like the train was heading to the port)
Thanks for all the information; let me do some more digging tomorrow by calling the store again, will report back here.