Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know how long it usually takes for a lease company to deliver the car once it’s been offloaded at Southampton?

Not sure if the lease company will put it on a truck direct from the port or if the car goes to a Tesla collection point where the lease company pick it up from?
It's normally Tesla that arrange delivery, not the lease company. Given your distance from Southampton I assume it will be moved on a car transporter to a local collection point before being individually delivered on a low loader. Due to the extra logistics it can take a few more days than those just collecting - possibly up to 2 weeks after unloading at Southampton.

Some lease customers forgo delivery and go and collect to get it a day or two earlier. You need to speak to Tesla CS to see if that might be an option (and may need to lease company's approval).

Reactions: kris182
It's normally Tesla that arrange delivery, not the lease company. Given your distance from Southampton I assume it will be moved on a car transporter to a local collection point before being individually delivered on a low loader. Due to the extra logistics it can take a few more days than those just collecting - possibly up to 2 weeks after unloading at Southampton.

Some lease customers forgo delivery and go and collect to get it a day or two earlier. You need to speak to Tesla CS to see if that might be an option (and may need to lease company's approval).
Thanks, that’s really useful info. My delivery window of 22/1 - 6/2 ties up with that with Titus arriving around the 17th.

Hoping it will be at the early end of the window as I’m away at the end of Jan.

Trying to track Titus on Marine Traffic but she is not updating position (two days now). Is there any way of tracking the live position?
Marine traffic apps charge for the satellite AIS position when the vessel is way out in the ocean. Once it gets back in radio range of a shore station then we get to see the AIS location info for free again.

Hi,

Are there are tip/suggestions that any time soon there might be any ship coming to Koper with Teslas for CEE region? Unlike in many other eu countries, TM3H quickly sold out in Poland, we had to deliveries, one of RWDs enter of October and two weeks later of LR AWDs. Early December, there were maybe only 20 cars left, my mid December they were pretty much gone.

Glovis Champion was planned to stop in Koper mid December, then make its way to Barcelona. But since it was re-routed to skip suez and make its way around Africa, it never made its way to Koper.

Then, late December, people had their wait times 1-4 weeks in the app and this is what Tesla reps told people over the phone. However, maybe Glovis Summit was supposed to make a stop in Koper, then travel to Barcelona. The timing in the app would make sense. However, since it was yet another ship to be re-routed to travel around Africa. In the past, there were few deliveries that were unloaded in Livorno, Italy. In a straight line, it's like 150km to Koper and Koper is in facto on the way to Poland. Since this ship has 5,000 cars, it's very likely they were meant for our region. It would make more sense to travel only to Livorno than around Italy to Koper.

Also, what's happening with model S and X deliveries? We have a client who almost got his Ultra Red S Plaid with 19" wheels, but refused to pick it up at the end oh Q3 - the glass roof was broken and there where numerous, deep scratches around the car. He ordered a new one straight away, It's january and still nothing... Despite pretty high production in Q4 of S and X models.

Glovis Solomon? Even if it's meant for Koper, that's another like 35-38 days to arrive there..

Collection point in the app should be accurate but I guess they will confirm when you book your collection. I'll be collecting from Bluewater as well, it's over in the back of the yellow car park ground level.

Would've also liked a London tag but I got GL, seems to be the prefix for Bluewater. Not too fussed though!
Thanks. Just got a delivery appointment today for 30th Jan and asked them if I can have the car earlier if I pick it up myself. Mine is GL reg too.

Reactions: Roger20
5th February delivery confirmed for Model 3 highland so it is definitely on TITUS.

Now I've got the text with the delivery date I assume they stick to this date?

Thanks. Just got a delivery appointment today for 30th Jan and asked them if I can have the car earlier if I pick it up myself. Mine is GL reg too.
Just went in the app, no text received yet. Could have collected from Birmingham from 29th Jan onwards, but to save needing a day off work I've scheduled for 3rd Feb. collection from NEC.

Just received my text, car to be delivered on the 25th of Jan, I assume its on Titus. I wasn't given a choice of pick up or drop off, they just text saying please confirm address and the app shows its being dropped at my house with no option to change. I may call to see if I can go sooner to the NEC.

Reactions: Oxid8ter
Just received my text, car to be delivered on the 25th of Jan, I assume its on Titus. I wasn't given a choice of pick up or drop off, they just text saying please confirm address and the app shows its being dropped at my house with no option to change. I may call to see if I can go sooner to the NEC.
I had the same also no option but mines 30th would love to get it sooner.
I responded straight away confirming my delivery address but now the date has disappeared from app I assume that’s due to the fact they have booked me a date it longer shows date on the app