Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2024.3.10; Any Feedbackss

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received 2024.3.10 software ipdate yesterday. Appreciate any feedbacks on the supervised FSD .
IMG_7898.png

i noticed the wiper coming on last night but nothing different from previous non-FSD SW versions I had before.

Just trying FSD now and am actually surprised at how “good” it is considering all the comments I’ve read. I sm still under the impression that 12.3.3 is much better than the previous fsd versions.

Supervised FSD surprised me. My commute from NYC to upstate NY in rain over the past few days went without issue. I only intervene when other cars around me drive recklessly or do not stay in their lane.

Lane changing and everything worked surprisingly well.

60% highway driviving, 30% suburban roads, 10% city streets.

It's the same as every release it will have improvements and fix situations that it didn't handle well. It will also introduce new issues and do things badly it didn't before. It tends to stay to the right better now and not get confused and drive down the center thinking a lane is 50 feet wide. It also stays so right now it will bounce of the curbs and drive on the shoulder.

Is that a real thing? Has it happened to you?
I don't have it yet.

Yes it is happening. A lot. To youtubers, to TMC posters and I have to assume to regular joes.

You need to know this and, depending where you are, the fact that it doesn't know to avoid potholes) because otherwise your 'free' FSD trial could end up costing you a lot.

It also doesn't slow for school zones, stop for school buses with their lights flashing, apparently is still not good at picking out emergency vehicles with their lights on, and has major issues in certain speed settings. All of which may also end up costing your money.

Here's an example of wheel scraping along curbs:

Last edited:
So many people like the system, and I’m going to try to find out why. I’ll very cautiously continue my 30 day freebie but at this point can’t imagine actually paying money for it in the present condition. I’ll just stick with AP and TACC for the foreseeable future,thank you.

Is that a real thing? Has it happened to you?
I'm on 2023.44.30.25, which has FSD 12.3. It is way better than any other version I've had since I got FSD in 2020. It handles toll booths, traffic circles, etc. It did scrape a curb in the first 500 feet I drove with it. Fortunately, it was a rounded asphalt one, so no wheel damage.

I'll update to 2024.3.10 tonight.