Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest FSD released

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My car updated yesterday to 2024.3.10.. by default it is in FSD mode and set to single click on the stalk. Now I am wondering do I have to turn off FSD to use standard cruise control. Seems like the previous method of double click should be available.

Yes. Another discussion here about it:

I just got the free trial of FSD on my Model Y LR. My gripe is you do not have a double pull option with FSD activated. Only Single Pull. Cruise Control cannot be accessed unless you completely deactivate the FSD selection and go back to Beta. Is there another get around. In Beta you have the cruise control option.

I just got the free trial of FSD on my Model Y LR. My gripe is you do not have a double pull option with FSD activated. Only Single Pull. Cruise Control cannot be accessed unless you completely deactivate the FSD selection and go back to Beta. Is there another get around. In Beta you have the cruise control option.
Others have commented on creating multiple driver profiles and switching between them. I just deactivate FSD my self. Agree its annoying. I want TACC and FSD.

Reactions: agmonaco