Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2024 M3 no stalks. How initiate TACC?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Owned M3 5 days. My attempts to get the TACC to work have failed. The tesla website only describes earlier M3 (with stalks).

Nothing I can find in the car data describes all the features of the steering wheel buttons etc (except turn signals and
speaker volume). The stuff by right hand hardly mentioned at all.

So ... How to get TACC to work? Is it buried somewhere in the car information or ?
TIA for any help.

Well, TACC worked well. Thanks for the advice.

It was interesting that (in TACC) signaled right, then moved to
next lane and the turn signal turned off! That was nice, just what I would want.

Puzzling over what 'control max speed' means in reference to that symbol on the right
side of the steering wheel...

Upvote 0
Many electronic things come with a picture or diagram of the controls and words with arrows
to the individual controls, words attempting to identify what they do and what actions are
useful. All this (or much of it) in one place. Cannot find anything like that in the car, app,or
the tesla web site.

Upvote 0
It is there in the manual

1714692138070.png

1714692097551.png

• Informative
Reactions: jjrandorin
Upvote 0
Owned M3 5 days. My attempts to get the TACC to work have failed. The tesla website only describes earlier M3 (with stalks).

Nothing I can find in the car data describes all the features of the steering wheel buttons etc (except turn signals and

So ... How to get TACC to work? Is it buried somewhere in the car information or ?
TIA for any help.
For this and other things, check the manual.

Reactions: Thp3
Upvote 0

TIA for any help.
Touch the driving (automobile) icon on the lower left of the screen then touch autopilot. I selected two presses on the right side steering wheel control rolling switch to activate TACC when available. Read the whole section on Autopilot. The entire user manual is available on the center screen or as a PDF online.

Reactions: Lance From Jax
Upvote 0