Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21” Ubertind wheels touch up paint

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here you go
Have you used this, good match?

Here you go
$34 😳🤦🏻‍♂️ Unbelievable 😬 C’mon Tesla, Dang that’s crazy, stop ripping off customers that have spent almost $100 on the cars 🤷🏻‍♂️ No letting up.

Someone please give us the color for the 21’ MLY Uberrind wheels 🙏

Have you ever found out where to get touch up? Wife just did curb rash on 2 weeks old MYP. Thanks.
I too blamed my wife 😲😬😂🤣
2F6BB995-97A3-4DE0-AF35-FA24C993B7B8.jpeg

Hi everyone. Got my first little bit of curb rash on my ‘22 MYP 21” rims. Where can I get touch up paint?
Rustoleum Carbon Mist is a nearly perfect match, grab it at home depot, etc. I'd grab some satin clear coat to give it the same texture as stock.

rash3.jpg

Here's a close up of another rash that I semi fixed. I got lazy and didn't fully sand it down and skipped to paint, then clear. One of these days when I'm feeling enterprising I'll fix it but eh feels too lazy now...

rash.jpg

Reactions: Msicario
Rustoleum Carbon Mist is a nearly perfect match, grab it at home depot, etc. I'd grab some satin clear coat to give it the same texture as stock.

View attachment 796351

Here's a close up of another rash that I semi fixed. I got lazy and didn't fully sand it down and skipped to paint, then clear. One of these days when I'm feeling enterprising I'll fix it but eh feels too lazy now...

View attachment 796352
Thank you for sharing; Going to try it out..

Reactions: thesmokingman
These rim curb rash repair products are professionally color-matched to the Model Y 21" Uberturbine wheels.
Good luck! 🙂

• Informative
Reactions: Autonerds and zpaul
What if I just want to dap a dot of paint here.... I dont really need a whole can, I'm just looking for a touch-up pen. I dont have rash, I have a nick from a rock (?).

Maybe I'm being too anal, I just want to protect the rim from (possible?) corrosion. I'm looking for a <$10 solution.

Attachments

• 20240323_122821.jpg
    20240323_122821.jpg
    330.2 KB · Views: 8