Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" Arachnid Rims, Tires & TMPS Michelin Pilot Super Sport

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
21" Arachnid Rims & Tires, Asking $6,000 which will include Shipping within the Continental USA. I'll either deliver in person doing a "Un-Nimber" task, or arrange crating and freight.

Brand new, not even a week since I picked them up. NEVER driven on.

Michelin Pilot Super Sport

Reason for selling: I have 2 sets of Aero's already. I don't need a Third. Also, I held out as long as I could, until my tires were bald. Ended up just putting a set on when these finally arrived.

Call me 414-807-8354

Cheers!
Chris
-Kman

Attachments

• IMG_4740.JPG
    IMG_4740.JPG
    662.4 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_4740.JPG
    IMG_4740.JPG
    662.4 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_4745.JPG
    IMG_4745.JPG
    441.1 KB · Views: 120
What about the extra aero wheels?
Those are backups, figure if I break one, in the future I'll most likely never be able to replace them. So I have a second set. Every time I get a new set of tires, if I have one that is not too worn out, I pop it on another AERO rim. So not only do I have a spare set of rims, if I get a flat, I have a quick swap so I can keep driving until I repair or replace the damaged tire.

Those are backups, figure if I break one, in the future I'll most likely never be able to replace them. So I have a second set. Every time I get a new set of tires, if I have one that is not too worn out, I pop it on another AERO rim. So not only do I have a spare set of rims, if I get a flat, I have a quick swap so I can keep driving until I repair or replace the damaged tire.

pics of the aeros on your s?

Just for giggles, how much would you all offer for a set of Aero's if I could get my hands on another ;-)

Not that it matters but if someone is aero rich with extras... i would only pay 1000 for used aero rims if they are not bent and could be put on a p100d... low price offer is very aero of me right? I'm sure they are worth more to the collectors... but I'm in it for the efficiency gains only at this point...

Not that it matters but if someone is aero rich with extras... i would only pay 1000 for used aero rims if they are not bent and could be put on a p100d... low price offer is very aero of me right? I'm sure they are worth more to the collectors... but I'm in it for the efficiency gains only at this point...
A New set, if available is about $2800+ depending on if they throw in the TMPS or not

A New set, if available is about $2800+ depending on if they throw in the TMPS or not

if they were mine, I wouldn't sell them for less than $4000 because they're collectibles... but to me, I'd pay 1000 for used aero rims... that's just me because I want some long road trip wheels and the slipstreams are close enough in efficiency and you get the tires for 2500. some people are coo coo for cocoa puffs when it comes to aeros... so I'd hold out for those folks that are sentimental or for some jay leno type wanting to round out his collection.