Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" Arachnid Wheels Designer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those of you that earned a set of Arachnid wheels through referral programs, or are looking to buy them from someone that did.

I created this simple Arachnid Design Studio. I had to fix the wheel images myself (not supported by Tesla server) and I hope they are sort of accurate. For that reason, you might also see some glitches momentarily while the images are loading. Use screen shot feature of your device if you want to share the result.

Arachnid Design Studio - Teslanerd.com

Hope this is a decent first post :)

wowza

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-10-19 at 1.39.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-10-19 at 1.39.14 PM.png
    174.6 KB · Views: 127
Thanks guys, glad you like it! :cool:

I was on the fence between grey and black, but thanks to your tool I am all messed up again and considering silver.. :mad:
Sorry about that, and I kinda know the feeling. Keep telling myself that Grey is the sensible option, but then once in a while I go back to thinking that Silver does go with all that chrome... but I don't like the chrome so wth is wrong with me? o_O

Just received an update from my advisor to expect delivery before year end... Merry Christmas! :cool:

(Version 4 of the Referral Program ended July 15th of this year. Version 5 of the program ended October 15th of this year)

The merchandise awards for Version 4 should ship within the next couple of weeks, and the Service Center will reach out to you as soon as the wheels are completed and ready to install.

For Version 5, we expect to begin the procurement of the merchandise within the next month and shipments to occur shortly thereafter.