Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" rims for Plaid X biggest tire setup without issues?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2022 X plaid looking at some Forged MAG rims in 21" size not sure offset needed.
Equipped with bigger sway bar front and rear and looking at bigger brakes too
Main question what wide but fits???
example 295/35/21 front and 325 or 315 / 35/21 rear

Thanks for your input

I ask only because the official tire size for model X is 20 and 22 inches respectively. Not to say you can’t run 21 inch wheels, there’s just no option for them in the menu so you’re gonna get some wonky speedometer speeds.

I ask only because the official tire size for model X is 20 and 22 inches respectively. Not to say you can’t run 21 inch wheels, there’s just no option for them in the menu so you’re gonna get some wonky speedometer speeds.
20 vs 22 does not affect the speedometer reading. The wheel plus tire ends up being the same size with either.

I understand but keeping a 35 sidewall ratio I will need to go wider to keep same overall height. Just seeing what other owners have used successfully