TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

21" Silver Arachnid Package Model S Brand New (SoCal/LA/ship)

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by PlayaVista, Aug 6, 2019.

1. PlayaVista

PlayaVista Member

You know the drill - 21" silver arachnid referral award wheel tire package. Currently being assembled and scheduled to pick up at the Burbank service center this Friday.

Great if you can pick it up there at the SC or we can arrange a time/place to meet (Pasadena, Playa Vista preferred). Shipping is ~$300 or billed to your shipping account. Cash and digital payments (Zelle, Venmo, Apple Pay etc, buyer pays fees).

Priced at a reasonable $2800. Have purchased from multiple members on forum recently including just last Sunday.

2. PlayaVista

PlayaVista Member

What’s a great way to end your weekend? New wheels and tires package! Let me know!

3. xchellieee

xchellieee New Member

Still available?

4. PlayaVista

PlayaVista Member

All PMs replied and yes xchellieee. The kids have voted that they prefer the black wheels I have on (purchased from another TMC member) rather than these 21" so they will go to a fortunate owner. In fact, the person whom I purchased the wheels from is keeping his Arachnids as he trades in his S. It looks good! Take these off my hands!

5. xchellieee

xchellieee New Member

Ended up picking up a local set of sonic carbon Turbines over the weekend, but this is a great deal! Good luck with selling!

• Like x 1
  6. PlayaVista

PlayaVista Member

Received the wheels from Burbank Service Center! Looks fantastic. If no buyer I will be very happy to mount these on my own Model S.

Did not bother taking glamour pics from the various angles as if you've seen one you've seen them all.

$2800 pick up in Los Angeles (Pasadena or Playa Vista) or $3100 shipped.

7. PlayaVista

PlayaVista Member

8. PlayaVista

PlayaVista Member

IMG_6017.HEIC.jpg Any interests? Here's what it looks like next to base wheel (plastidipped to black), slipstream wheel and these awesome arachnids.

9. PlayaVista

PlayaVista Member

Slipstream sold. Take these Arachnids. Reduced to $2700 local and $3000 shipped.

10. PlayaVista

PlayaVista Member

Looks like $2500 is market price so dropped to that. Brand new ready to be installed.

11. no_good_dog

no_good_dog Member

Is this staggered?

12. PlayaVista

PlayaVista Member

I believe they (referral award Arachnid) are all staggered.

13. PlayaVista

PlayaVista Member

$2500 for SoCal members and $2800 shipped in continental US. Stored in tire totes in garage and ready to be go on your S!

14. PlayaVista

PlayaVista Member

Pending sale but just in case if does not go through, more details here for prospective buyers:

The DOT codes on the tires are the following:

I took some photos over the week - full size photos in Google Photo album here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Uyjn4XEhyTEPcNi46

The tires are stored in tired totes with cardboard in between in climate controlled garage. Fresh rubber. No damage on wheels. Ready to be installed.