Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" Silver Arachnid Package Model S Brand New (SoCal/LA/ship)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You know the drill - 21" silver arachnid referral award wheel tire package. Currently being assembled and scheduled to pick up at the Burbank service center this Friday.

Great if you can pick it up there at the SC or we can arrange a time/place to meet (Pasadena, Playa Vista preferred). Shipping is ~$300 or billed to your shipping account. Cash and digital payments (Zelle, Venmo, Apple Pay etc, buyer pays fees).

Priced at a reasonable $2800. Have purchased from multiple members on forum recently including just last Sunday.

All PMs replied and yes xchellieee. The kids have voted that they prefer the black wheels I have on (purchased from another TMC member) rather than these 21" so they will go to a fortunate owner. In fact, the person whom I purchased the wheels from is keeping his Arachnids as he trades in his S. It looks good! Take these off my hands!

IMG_6017.HEIC.jpg
Any interests? Here's what it looks like next to base wheel (plastidipped to black), slipstream wheel and these awesome arachnids.

Pending sale but just in case if does not go through, more details here for prospective buyers:

The DOT codes on the tires are the following:

I took some photos over the week - full size photos in Google Photo album here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Uyjn4XEhyTEPcNi46

The tires are stored in tired totes with cardboard in between in climate controlled garage. Fresh rubber. No damage on wheels. Ready to be installed.