Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

22" Black Onyx Turbine Wheel w/Pirelli Scorpion (Used)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm selling a used set of 22" black onyx wheels for the Model X. The wheel are in great condition, no scrapes or scratches. The wheel will include wheel caps and tire pressure sensors. Lug and lug nut covers are not included. $3000 OBO Local SF Bay Area preferred

22X9.0 Turbine wheels
22X10.0 Turbine wheels
265/35R22- Pirelli Scorpion tire
285/35R22- Pirelli Scorpion tires

Attachments

• IMG_0089.JPG
    IMG_0089.JPG
    387.5 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_0091.JPG
    IMG_0091.JPG
    399.1 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0092.JPG
    IMG_0092.JPG
    459.4 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_0094.JPG
    IMG_0094.JPG
    480.9 KB · Views: 123
My offer still stands. I messaged you about 6 weeks ago for them shipped. I'll pay the asking price plus shipping. All you need is some bubble wrap plus cardboard boxes that will take you about 5 minutes to wrap on each wheel and tire. Either go to Home Depot or a shipper like UPS to bubble wrap and box to deliver. Let me know. I offered $3500 to ship. If you put themin boxes it is cheaper to ship out than wrappinb them with just the wheeps and tires. Shippers likethe square or rectangular shape boxes to stack products and have better space efficiency.

Last edited:
If you decide to ship make sure all the wheels are wrapped very carefully, especially the edges. If the wheels arrive dented or scratched there could be headache between buyer and seller...

Bubble wrap or styrofoam sheets on facing with packing tape and then cardboard on top seems to work well. Also putting them in boxes will be cheaper for shipping since the shippers don't like circular objects that are more awkward to move around and not as easy to stack.

How much?
Between $2k for local pickup and $2,500 for shipped. Full disclosure:
One of the wheels has very slight curb rash. We had wheel bands installed from the first day of ownership, but all they did was minimize the rash. I'll have pics when the X comes back from the service center. I am selling the wheels and tires (7/32 front 6/32 rear tread 2k miles ago when last measured). One tire has a surface cut of about 1" that Tesla wants to replace, but it's debatable whether it really needs replacement. The tires have 16,590 miles on them. I will reuse the TPMS monitors, center cap and lug nuts. So it would just really be the wheels and tires. I know these things are $6,500 new but I'd be willing to sell them for $2,500 shipped or $2,000 local pickup in Miami.