Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2nd Row seat stopped auto-moving

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not sure if it's related to the patch we got last night, but our 2nd row seats won't auto-move forward or backwards anymore. The seats also won't go all the way forward with the tilt when holding the button. It was a problem when we were going to dinner tonight with 6 people.

Has anyone else had a problem with the new patch? Or is there a way to re-calibrate the seats? I tried searching on here but couldn't find anything.

2.28.60..... but I figured out what happened. It is related to the patch.

We have booster seats in the second row for our kids, and in order to make buckling possible for them we use seat belt extenders. Since the patch the car doesn't allow the auto-move forward or back with the seat belt extenders clicked in. Once I remove them it works fine. Obviously I would prefer the old way as now we have to remove the extenders any time we want to get someone in the third row. Or at least have it as a setting in the options.

We have booster seats in the second row for our kids, and in order to make buckling possible for them we use seat belt extenders. Since the patch the car doesn't allow the auto-move forward or back with the seat belt extenders clicked in. Once I remove them it works fine. Obviously I would prefer the old way as now we have to remove the extenders any time we want to get someone in the third row. Or at least have it as a setting in the options.
Thank you. This was driving me nuts.