Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2nd row seats: can the 3rd row occupants mess with the 2nd row?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

anticitizen13.7

Not posting at TMC after 9/17/2018
Dec 22, 2012
United States
I was watching some Model X seat demonstration videos and it occurred to me that the 3rd row occupants could hit the arrow key (located on the 2nd row seat side) and make the 2nd row occupants uncomfortable by pushing them forward and tilting the seats, thereby squishing them :eek:

I could see dumb kids doing this to each other. Is there anything to prevent the 3rd row occupants from messing with the position of the 2nd row seats?

I was watching some Model X seat demonstration videos and it occurred to me that the 3rd row occupants could hit the arrow key (located on the 2nd row seat side) and make the 2nd row occupants uncomfortable by pushing them forward and tilting the seats, thereby squishing them :eek:

I could see dumb kids doing this to each other. Is there anything to prevent the 3rd row occupants from messing with the position of the 2nd row seats?

And don't forget the eject button for misbehaving children. However, I believe it can only be activated simultaneously with Ludicrous mode.

Totally off topic but I thought you'd get a kick out of this. My son just got a Volvo XC90 and he can control the middle row headrests from the dash panel. He can make the headrests jump forward and down, giving his misbehaving kids a mild smack in the back of the head. It's a riot, and very effective.:scared: