TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

2nd row seats: can the 3rd row occupants mess with the 2nd row?

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by anticitizen13.7, Dec 20, 2015.

1. anticitizen13.7

anticitizen13.7 Enemy of the Status Quo

I was watching some Model X seat demonstration videos and it occurred to me that the 3rd row occupants could hit the arrow key (located on the 2nd row seat side) and make the 2nd row occupants uncomfortable by pushing them forward and tilting the seats, thereby squishing them :eek:

I could see dumb kids doing this to each other. Is there anything to prevent the 3rd row occupants from messing with the position of the 2nd row seats?

2. pvogel

pvogel Member

I think: 1. It would be a tough reach for a kid unless they loosened their seatbelt. 2. You could lock it out from the touch screen. 3. It might be disabled during driving.

3. mikevbf

mikevbf Member

And don't forget the eject button for misbehaving children. However, I believe it can only be activated simultaneously with Ludicrous mode.

4. ptsagcy

ptsagcy Member

Totally off topic but I thought you'd get a kick out of this. My son just got a Volvo XC90 and he can control the middle row headrests from the dash panel. He can make the headrests jump forward and down, giving his misbehaving kids a mild smack in the back of the head. It's a riot, and very effective.:scared: