TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

32A Blue Charging Cable Missing

Discussion in 'Hong Kong' started by Avexzek, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Avexzek

Avexzek Member

#1 Avexzek, Feb 25, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
    Dear all

I picked up my MS back in Sep 2015, but until recently I realized that Tesla didn't give me the 32A Blue Charging Cable, I know it's been a while already, but do u think I can claim it back ?
    At the moment when I picked up my car, I only concern with the options that I added and I have no idea that there is a charging cable included, I thought standard only include the wall connector.

P.S. I didn't need to use the 32A Cable as I had the wall connector installed at my home. (that's why I didn't realized that this cable is standard equipment that comes with the car )

2. Titus

Titus Member

Have you asked Tesla yet? No harm in asking I guess

3. Avexzek

Avexzek Member

Already .... waiting for their reply !! :wink::wink:

4. ifung90

ifung90 Member

you should also argue for the UMC cable which was also a gift included in my sale.

5. ediot

ediot Member

when my car was delivered they didn't have the cable available. i've just gone and picked it up at TML tower today. all you gotta do was turn up and they have a paper for you to sign to confirm receiving the cable.

6. Silent Knight

Silent Knight Member

Is the UMC cable standard issue for every purchase as I didn't get mine when I received my P85D back in Aug 2015.....

7. garethmchau

garethmchau Member

So did you get UMC cable as well as wall charger for free? My DS said that I can choose one or the other. How did you argue to get both free?

8. ediot

ediot Member

i got the blue cable, and the wall charger. i never had to negotiate for them (btw, that's tesla's business model in the US - you don't negotiate with individual stores/ staff for particular deals. just order from the website and you get what you get)

when my order was sent via the website, a sales staff contacted me to confirm and told me that i'll get a cable and the charger included with the purchase.

9. garethmchau

garethmchau Member

Yes the ds said I would get a blue cable and a wall charger. But I can swap the wall charger for a umc cable (with euro three prong adapter) if I wanted but cannot have all 3 for free.

10. Optic

Optic Member

they keep changing the rules, 6 months ago, they were not willing to give out the 13a cable in exchange for wall adapter. (which was not the case before)

11. ifung90

ifung90 Member

Maybe it's because I ordered two at the same forum.

P85d and a 85d.

I got wall connecter, UMC cable (black) and blue 32a cable. One set for each car.