Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

32A Blue Charging Cable Missing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dear all

I picked up my MS back in Sep 2015, but until recently I realized that Tesla didn't give me the 32A Blue Charging Cable, I know it's been a while already, but do u think I can claim it back ?
At the moment when I picked up my car, I only concern with the options that I added and I have no idea that there is a charging cable included, I thought standard only include the wall connector.

P.S. I didn't need to use the 32A Cable as I had the wall connector installed at my home. (that's why I didn't realized that this cable is standard equipment that comes with the car )

Last edited:
i got the blue cable, and the wall charger. i never had to negotiate for them (btw, that's tesla's business model in the US - you don't negotiate with individual stores/ staff for particular deals. just order from the website and you get what you get)

when my order was sent via the website, a sales staff contacted me to confirm and told me that i'll get a cable and the charger included with the purchase.

i got the blue cable, and the wall charger. i never had to negotiate for them (btw, that's tesla's business model in the US - you don't negotiate with individual stores/ staff for particular deals. just order from the website and you get what you get)

when my order was sent via the website, a sales staff contacted me to confirm and told me that i'll get a cable and the charger included with the purchase.

Yes the ds said I would get a blue cable and a wall charger. But I can swap the wall charger for a umc cable (with euro three prong adapter) if I wanted but cannot have all 3 for free.