Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D bird view when parking like on Model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you show a picture? I've never seen a bird's eye view in any Tesla (S and Y in particular, but I've been in 3/X as well and never saw it). We may be talking about different things. Bird's eye view typically shows the top of the car and live video around the car. The Model 3 does have a view of the top of the car, but not any video around the car at the same time. Tesla's cameras are not positioned well for a bird's eye view. Here's the only top view I'm aware of on the 3/Y:

0x0-Model3_17.jpg

Can you show a picture? I've never seen a bird's eye view in any Tesla (S and Y in particular, but I've been in 3/X as well and never saw it). We may be talking about different things. Bird's eye view typically shows the top of the car and live video around the car. The Model 3 does have a view of the top of the car, but not any video around the car at the same time. Tesla's cameras are not positioned well for a bird's eye view. Here's the only top view I'm aware of on the 3/Y:

View attachment 897120

I am talking about fhis video. Its far from perfect but stil much better then on my '23 MS with fsd.

Cool - I hadn't seen that video before. Tesla sometimes rolls out features to a limited number of random users to see the feedback, and I suspect that is the case. Our 22 S and 22 Y, both with FSD do not have this feature (yet!). I look forward to getting it. It might also be in some vehicles that don't have ultrasonic parking sensors. Both our cars have parking sensors and I think all Model S/X are still being made with the sensors.

Reactions: zivac87
Cool - I hadn't seen that video before. Tesla sometimes rolls out features to a limited number of random users to see the feedback, and I suspect that is the case. Our 22 S and 22 Y, both with FSD do not have this feature (yet!). I look forward to getting it. It might also be in some vehicles that don't have ultrasonic parking sensors. Both our cars have parking sensors and I think all Model S/X are still being made with the sensors.
Yes, hopefully we get it as well, if they smooth it a bit it would be great replacement to 360 camera