Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I already have the front/rears and they are worth every penny I paid. I like them so much I bought a front set of mats for our 10 year old MDX to replace the crappy ones from Costco that I had been using.

I might be interested in the trunk & frunk mat, does anyone have photos of them installed yet?

Joe, you might want to give Maxpider some feedback that the bright 3D logo on these mats is nearly universally despised by auto enthusiasts even if we love the mats.
I'll get some pictures when I receive mine assuming I can stand up properly by then.

Yes I do, if you order today they will ship today or tomorrow. Our sets are headed to Michigan but I still have 20 held at California for immediate shipment. Tracking numbers will be sent in 2 days after order but shipment is quick. I just takes a little while to get the tracking uploaded from the CA shipments.

I already have the front/rears and they are worth every penny I paid. I like them so much I bought a front set of mats for our 10 year old MDX to replace the crappy ones from Costco that I had been using.

I might be interested in the trunk & frunk mat, does anyone have photos of them installed yet?

Joe, you might want to give Maxpider some feedback that the bright 3D logo on these mats is nearly universally despised by auto enthusiasts even if we love the mats.

I am actually looking into placing a special order to get mats without the badges on them. It would cost more, however I believe many would be willing to pay more. Thanks for the feedback!

I am actually looking into placing a special order to get mats without the badges on them. It would cost more, however I believe many would be willing to pay more. Thanks for the feedback!
I would have paid more for that if necessary. The logos are a real eyesore, but in the end it's just a floor mat and they still look good over all.

Yes I do, if you order today they will ship today or tomorrow. Our sets are headed to Michigan but I still have 20 held at California for immediate shipment. Tracking numbers will be sent in 2 days after order but shipment is quick. I just takes a little while to get the tracking uploaded from the CA shipments.

Hi - I just ordered a set of front and rear cargo mats at 0530 (I'm in California). I hope they are still in stock. Thanks for the TMC discount !!!

Hi - I just ordered a set of front and rear cargo mats at 0530 (I'm in California). I hope they are still in stock. Thanks for the TMC discount !!!

You're welcome. They are still in stock. Tracking numbers have been slow to come in, however I think some will get their mats before their tracking numbers. The first orders are being fulfilled at the manufacturer, so I don't get immediate shipping information like we do hear in Michigan.