Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, its a little awkward too because its hard to get the pull tab. The mat kinda sits on the tab you kinda can grab the tab but at that point you're just lifting everything up to get to the underside.

I really think the interior mats are great. The rest ... i mean what are you protecting your trunk for anyways.

The first time you spill something unpleasant from a grocery run... you’ll understand!

They are still going through the rear cargo orders. I'll make sure yours gets processed today. You'll get an email shortly with a tracking number but it probably won't get picked up before the USPS truck arrives, so your tracking probably won't show an update for 24-48 hours.

Thanks!

Joe

Any update? I received the shipping info last week but it still says pre shipment.

• Helpful
Reactions: Stach
I don't recommend buying stuff from Joe's Car Stuff.

I purchased cargo mats from him... here is the timeline

April 12 - Original order date. At time of order he provided no communication that the item was not in stock. It took me several emails and over a week for him to finally respond that the mats were on order.
May 13 - Joe got the cargo mats in stock. My shipping label was made but never shipped
May 17 - I contacted Joe because my item didn't ship. He said with all the backorders the cargo mats go out as long as they "fit" in the UPS/USPS trucks. But he promised my order would get out that same day. The item still did not ship.
May 27 - Filed a dispute with Paypal because my item still did not ship (I guess I probably should have filed a dispute earlier)
May 29 - Item finally ships
May 31 - Finally received the item

Please don't order from Joe's car stuff. Don't get me wrong I love supporting small businesses but Joe was inadequate in communication and super slow in fulfillment.

Reactions: ent3ndu and Stach
I got shipping label on the May 16th
But was never shipped based on tracking.
I waited a full week before I email him, but no reply.
It's been more than 2 weeks now.
If I don't hear anything back by tomorrow, I will be filing a dispute with Mastercard.

• Helpful
Reactions: Stach
Hi @Joe Car Stuff

I made 2 orders during the weekend and was expecting you to provide the tracking numbers on Monday (6/3/2019)
After reading the feedbacks on TMC, I am a little afraid that the orders are not in stock or taking longer than expected.
Please, advise via my email. If it will take more than 1-2 weeks, I will buy them from Amazon.

[Order #69785]
3D MAXpider TESLA MODEL 3 2018-2019 REAR CARGO LINER CROSS FOLD
3D MAXpider TESLA MODEL 3 2018-2019 FRONT CARGO LINER

[Order #69786]
3D MAXpider TESLA MODEL 3 2018-2019 KAGU BLACK FIRST ROW SECOND ROW

Thank you