Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 3D Maxpider 10% off When ordering Frunk and Trunk w/ Interior mats!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there an update this week? Did you receive all the mats Friday like you expected and have they been shipped out for delivery this week? Ordered over a month ago and winter is fully starting to hit here in MN so I'd love to have these soon (Ordered first week of November). Thanks!!

Is there an update this week? Did you receive all the mats Friday like you expected and have they been shipped out for delivery this week? Ordered over a month ago and winter is fully starting to hit here in MN so I'd love to have these soon (Ordered first week of November). Thanks!!
I sent out two emails via [email protected] email address. Please check your SPAM. I don’t want people thinking that we aren’t doing our best to communicate. They are arriving to us tomorrow. All backorders will be fulfilled.

I sent out two emails via [email protected] email address. Please check your SPAM. I don’t want people thinking that we aren’t doing our best to communicate. They are arriving to us tomorrow. All backorders will be fulfilled.

My wife checked and said she doesn't have an email about the order. She is the one that actually placed the order. She said she checked SPAM and there's nothing in it but that she does see some general marketing emails so they aren't being blocked. I can PM you the order # to make sure nothing is wrong with our order.

Got this on 12/9:
ALL BACKORDERS FOR INTERIOR MAXPIDER MATS
ARE SHIPPING THIS WEEK!!!!

Good Morning,
Everyone with an outstanding pre-order will be fulfilled in this next shipment!!
500 sets of interior mats are scheduled to arrive to us on Dec 11th. This is the equivalent of 3 UPS Trucks FULL!! So we are working with the local UPS Terminal to have enough trucks ready to come pickup mats. (We still have to put them in retail packaging before they go back out.) We will finally be through all of the backlog and actually have these on the shelf ready to ship out!!! If any of you know someone looking to have these before the holidays please send them our way! Everyone with an outstanding pre-order will be fulfilled in this next shipment. I want to say thank you to everyone for helping us have a record year and being incredibly patient while we worked through the bugs in the system with this product.

Ordered mine tonight!!

I'm EXTREMELY disappointed in the factory mats I've had the car 24 hours and all of 400 the miles were from driving from the delivery center home. I exited and entered the car maybe 10 times total and the factory mat has a wear hole where my drivers heel rested and I drove in just regular Nike sneakers

I didnt get the other emails that @EV tuning sent out, but I DID get a shipping notification from them that it is going out tomorrow. I also see the shipment in my "my ups" app on my phone.

Thanks EV tuning, I can tell that these have been a struggle, so appreciate you for sticking with it and getting them out. You can only do what you can do, so thanks again for doing all you can to fulfill these orders for us.

Reactions: PA ZU
Any updates? I saw the label created in my ups account, but looks like it hasn't gone out yet. I imagine there will be a lot of us out of town and traveling around Christmas, so I'm hoping it comes this week.
This has been a bit of a pain. Trying to be proactive bit me in the ass.
They're shipping out today and tomorrow. We A) made labels in advance B) UPS erroneously notified everyone before we actually shipped and C) Only half the order showed up initially and all the retail packaging was on the second half which didn't arrive until about 10 mins ago. Everything will be going back out today and tomorrow at the latest.

This has been a bit of a pain. Trying to be proactive bit me in the ass.
They're shipping out today and tomorrow. We A) made labels in advance B) UPS erroneously notified everyone before we actually shipped and C) Only half the order showed up initially and all the retail packaging was on the second half which didn't arrive until about 10 mins ago. Everything will be going back out today and tomorrow at the latest.

Thanks for the update!!! Hard to have patience but thanks for keeping us updated.

Reactions: TankoftheNorth