Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3G connection in Canada? [5.16.2023 - Telus Connection issue]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have a 2021 Model 3 and I just recently noticed that the screen is always showing a 3G connection here in Kelowna BC Canada. It may have always done this but I never noticed before? I just noticed because I thought it was showing our phones connection and not the cars and we recently moved our phones to 5G.
Is this normal?

Attachments

• PXL_20230516_201346559~2.jpg
    PXL_20230516_201346559~2.jpg
    404.7 KB · Views: 90

Seems to be Canada wide and Tesla says it Telus so hopefully it gets sorted soon. I was having connection issues yesterday quite a bit but even though it's only connecting 3G it's been solid today.

Seems to be Canada wide and Tesla says it Telus so hopefully it gets sorted soon. I was having connection issues yesterday quite a bit but even though it's only connecting 3G it's been solid today.

(Moderator note)

Thank you very much for sharing the information you found here. I edited the thread title since this seems to be a Canada specific issue at this time, and added the date so it is clear its today (for future searching).