Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LTE connectivity gone after latest software update?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Region: Vancouver, BC

2023 Model S LR

Has anybody experienced losing LTE connectivity (only 3G now) after the latest software update (2023.12.8). Over the weekend I started noticing there’s little to no LTE connection. Today, only showing 3G or No connection. Wondering if anyone having the same issue.

Region: Vancouver, BC

2023 Model S LR

Has anybody experienced losing LTE connectivity (only 3G now) after the latest software update (2023.12.8). Over the weekend I started noticing there’s little to no LTE connection. Today, only showing 3G or No connection. Wondering if anyone having the same issue.
I'm in the USA, I have the same issue, it will connect if I do a soft reboot, We turned in a service request with the exact time it was doing it. Their response was,
The modem is going into airplane mode and this is a known issue, they are working on a firmware update. In the meantime, do a soft reboot to restore service. The good and bad part of driving a computer.

I'm in the USA, I have the same issue, it will connect if I do a soft reboot, We turned in a service request with the exact time it was doing it. Their response was,
The modem is going into airplane mode and this is a known issue, they are working on a firmware update. In the meantime, do a soft reboot to restore service. The good and bad part of driving a computer.
2023 model 3 LR