Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3M Crystalline vs PINNACLE vs Suntek CIR vs LLumar CTX vs Wincos Tint

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went with Wincos on mine. At my installer (Monumental Workx) it was their recommendation from price for performance ratio. My car is black, I didn’t want a really dark look so I went with wincos 45 on sides and back, 70 on sunroof. It helps a ton, and I have two kids in back so the IR rejection and UV protection was really important to me. I do think some people mention it has a blue shade, personally I can’t quite tell but I think it looks great. It definitely doesn’t reject the most but was 2nd least expensive. For SoCal I am very happy with it.

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
I went with Wincos on mine. At my installer (Monumental Workx) it was their recommendation from price for performance ratio. My car is black, I didn’t want a really dark look so I went with wincos 45 on sides and back, 70 on sunroof. It helps a ton, and I have two kids in back so the IR rejection and UV protection was really important to me. I do think some people mention it has a blue shade, personally I can’t quite tell but I think it looks great. It definitely doesn’t reject the most but was 2nd least expensive. For SoCal I am very happy with it.
How much for the tint?

installed xpel plus everything but the front windshield this is my first vehicle with a ceramic film, went with 45%. I feel a huge difference between this film versus my other vehicles with non ceramic tint.

I don’t feel the burning sensation on my skin while waiting at an intersection.

according to my installer 3m crystalline was the first popular ceramic tint, but time has passed and other companies have surpassed them

Reactions: wbhokie
How much for the tint?

I paid $600 for the windows and back windshield, $150 for sunroof. Ok price I felt overall—definitely some cheaper options out there but didn’t seem like they marked up too much for the 3 and did the back windshield in one piece. They said they’ve done like 150 model 3s so that was nice to know. Knowing head do the job well was worth it to me.

I paid $600 for the windows and back windshield, $150 for sunroof. Ok price I felt overall—definitely some cheaper options out there but didn’t seem like they marked up too much for the 3 and did the back windshield in one piece. They said they’ve done like 150 model 3s so that was nice to know. Knowing head do the job well was worth it to me.

Lol monumental charged me that for my X using photosync ...so yah that was a markup ;):eek: