Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3M Di-Noc Center Console Wrap is sooooooo easy!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'd love to see this. Can't wait to see the pictures. This might be my center console wrap choice if it matches well. Keep us posted and get some good pictures please!
Did the door handle quickly, I left the buttons uncovered, to make them stick out or more obvious for opening the door.
2018-08-14_10-12-57.jpg

Yeah I just noticed RPMTesla has it, but their pictures don't have very good detail. I asked them for some higher quality ones but no response yet. I probably want to do white in the center console, and since the doors have the white inserts, either CF, Black Metalic, or like a Titanium color for the door buttons. Sort of a "Happy Medium". I do think the little "3" logo on top of the white does complete it though.

cd0434_95fa57e7a4ad48d88c8deea6c18f23da~mv2.jpg

cd0434_f5290662c80643fc9c3287e47f213d87~mv2.jpg

Jimmy1, could you share your modified files? It looks like you have the kit perfected and i'm thinking about buying a brother scan n cut 2 just to play around with this as well. You do have the scan and cut 2 version right? Also, how much material does it take each time, something like the 4ft X 1ft piece you can buy? Thanks