Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

4,000 miles in 15 days? No problem! [Reflections on the Model 3]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Drive it like you own it...

That said, this is not at all typical. It'll ramp way down soon.

I took delivery on 4/26 and just passed 8,000 miles, several shorter road trips (on one now) this is such a great car for all there reasons you pointed out, had a trip planned to go exactly where you went but had to postpone, maybe I can get there next month, best road trip car I've ever owned, don't mind the charging stops at all, maybe I'll think just a little differently if I take the 8k to 10k road trip out to Maine and back!

Very nice! Glad all went well. I figured things were smooth since I didn't hear from you! I was wondering if I'd have 4 different Tesla's in my garage in 1 week though ;)
Thanks for all the great info and pics!

Even though I didn't use it, I much appreciate that you made the offer. Made the drive up to ND a bit less stressful knowing I had a backup backup plan. :)

Even though I didn't use it, I much appreciate that you made the offer. Made the drive up to ND a bit less stressful knowing I had a backup backup plan. :)
Available anytime! I'm so glad you decided to make the trip. Exposure and proof of existence/possibility has a huge mental affect on people. I was in Medora last week and I thought one guy almost broke his neck doing a double take, so I swung around the block and asked if he was trying to figure out what kind of car this is, he was, and when he said is it a Tesla he was super excited. And boom 4 more people had their first Tesla experience. Of note, they were from Minot where I was this last weekend for the state fair parade. Teslas... Teslas everywhere (even if it is the same few most of the time :D).

Thanks for being an awesome ambassador and making the trips plus telling us about them!

Ps. I posted your story to the ND EV owners club. We need more ND travel stories from those outside of ND!

Reactions: Zaxxon