Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

(4)21x8.5 Turbine Wheels Custom Powder-coated (any color) or Chromed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling a set of 21x8.5" Turbine OEM Tesla Model S wheels, TPMS sensors, and center caps. These have been professionally media blasted, resurfaced, and primed. Wheels can be powder-coated any color of your choosing then sealed with a multilayer clear coat in gloss or matte finish. Also offer chrome and black chrome options as well. PM for more details and options!

Price is dependent upon options.. powdercoat would be cheaper then chrome due to material costs. Yet if you wanted to have them look factory, powder coated in charcoal grey and cleared, they'd be the cheapest route. A new 21 from Tesla is $1100 for the wheel alone. I have a set for a fraction in any color of finish you'd like. Message me for details.

A set of 21x8.5 (Charcoal or Sonic Silver)

Refinished wheels only- $2400
Refinished wheels, brand new TPMS sensors, and brand new center caps- $2600

Set of staggered 21x8.5 front and 21x9
(Charcoal or Sonic Silver)

Refinished wheels only- $2550
Refinished wheels, brand new TPMS sensors, and brand new center caps- $2750

Powder coated in any other color other then factory options add $200 per set

Chromed/black chrome add $400 per set

Finished wheels look better then new. All parts are OEM Tesla parts and TPMS sensors are available in either version (old or new style). Brand new tire packages, mounted and balenced, are available as well. We are a tire distributor and can usually beat most tire shop prices. PM if interested for details and shipping quotes.

All these wheels have been purchased with minimal curb rash on the faces. They have been completely media blasted to bare metal, resurfaced, then powder coated with a primer. We then powder coat them to any requested color followed by a multi layer clear coat. The whole wheel is coated, face and inner/outer drum. Looks better then factory finish from Tesla. Center caps and sensors are new parts from Tesla. Well wheels are inspected and spun on a blancing machine to check for bends or offcentered hubs, we DO NOT BUY bent wheels or repair bends.

Last edited:
thanks for the quick reply.. I take delivery of a 2015 p85d in a few weeks and will contact you to set up this wheel purchase

Absolutely thank you for the inquiry. Please give a 3-5 day lead time including color and specs through a pm when you're ready. Takes about 18 work hours between powdercoats 3 days is standard but 5 is always generous. I guess I should post some product pics tommorow for reference..

Sorry for the delayed picture post.. these are a few we have just processed. Unfortunately the photographs don't really do the finished product justice.

Charcoal:
IMG_3780.JPG
IMG_3773.JPG
IMG_3784.JPG
IMG_3774.JPG

Sonic Silver:
IMG_3782.JPG

Black Chrome vs Charcoal
IMG_3789.JPG

Black Chrome
IMG_3790.JPG