Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

4 month with(out) my Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So today's marks 4 months since I placed an order for my M3 with an estimated delivery of June. Seven shipments later and still no delivery advice. I decided to celebrate with a spot of lunch at Bluewater, Kent. Lo and behold as I pull into the carpark about a dozen or so M3, MS and MX all without plates and covered with a layer of dust.

mLdgrhyjRQiCtXQKEZ7WYg.jpg Kw0dt0bKRYuTifn%IA5EIQ.jpg MgLPOJGYSnm0Bs6UsyQ0eA.jpg

I tell my missus mine is delayed because I specced 19" sports wheel. She points to a white M3 in the corner and asks what wheels are those? I guess Dartford DC must be filled to capacity.

HXhV2KiMQ3eKnxpAHEMkMQ.jpg

Some lucky owners awaiting collection.

Since we all seem to be going crazy waiting, I am thinking of setting up a cryogenic freezing service for anyone who has ordered a Tesla.

As soon as I eat my way through 2 loaves of bread, a bag of peas and 48 fish fingers there will be space for the first freezing founder. I'll offer an F5 pressing service for anyone in the freezer and I'll start the thaw as soon as a VIN appears :)

So my sc vin is 440***, do I need to start scouring shopping centre car parks near heathrow? Is this a new delivery method...if you can find your car randomly in a car park then it's yours!
It’s the Tesla Treasure Hunt - they just send you a random keycard in the post, the rest is up to you. Anneka and her helicopter are on hand to help of course o_O

(For those of you under 30, please ignore these old-man ramblings ...:rolleyes:)

• Funny
Reactions: mab74
I must have ordered the same spec invisible Tesla as you. Comes with the new FSW feature (Full Self Walking) having been promised a car in mid-August, selling mine and then the delivery cancelled, VIN disappeared and nothing since. The good news is I'm going on holiday in a couple of weeks, which pretty much guarantees a last minute delivery appointment will be coming my way right as the plane takes off!