Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He could be drunk, but like pot smoking that doesn't really fit with his general focus and drive to succeed at all costs. I could explain it further but my posts would likely be deleted.
I won’t stand for attacks on nature’s greatest gift to man after life. I think if we all took a toke we would all be a little bit more chill.

I won’t stand for attacks on nature’s greatest gift to man after life. I think if we all took a toke we would all be a little bit more chill.

Not me. I tried THC once (edible, my lungs can't take the particulates from smoking) and I vomited out of control for 6 hours. What high I got was not pleasant, but then I find all highs unpleasant. I always stop drinking as soon as I start feeling the buzz because I find it very unpleasant.

I've avoided most other intoxicants. I got prescribed opiates after surgery on my wrist, but managed with pain killers (NSAIDS and Tylenol) that are milder. My sister gets incredibly ill on opiates/opiods so I didn't want to try. We have similar metabolisms with drugs.

Edibles are often a bad choice for a first timer, they can even go sideways for the experienced.

Can't smoke it, so that was the only option. This was before legalization. In any case, I didn't like the high even before I got sick.

I did vote for legalization because I think people should be free to decide for themselves. I do take CBD with a small amount of THC sometimes. CBD needs some THC to work effectively. I take so little I have no psychoactive effects.